I got up and said "I didn't mess with you!" urgently trying to disarm the situation.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL SHIT PRISSY! I KNOW YOU DID SOME SHIT TO THE TOILETS."

"Well I did, that's kind of what toilets are for." I sassily retort.

Taunt has leveled up to level MAX + 1

One of Clarrise's brothers flanked me from the side, while Clarrise and one of her sisters charged head on.

The person who flanked me got to me first, he rammed into me and kept on running until I was pinned up to a tree.

His spear was pressing against my throat, I can't breath, need, air.

The guy randomly screamed out in pain and let go of me.

I took the opportunity to attack, not questioning why he screamed out in pain.

I gave an upward slash with riptide, only lightly cutting him, not lethally.

He stumbled back for a moment before he fell down, unconscious.

Nagini has leveled up poison to level 3:

-15 HP/s

Nagini can now use knock out venom (lvl 1: -5 HP/s)

(knock out venom has the following effects:

Inflicts nausea

Inflicts fatigue

When target's health is at 50 HP, they will pass out)

I looked down on the ground and saw nagini sitting there, fangs bared. I looked to where I tripped the two sons of ares to see one unconscious and the other just seeming extremely sick.

Taking full advantage of the distraction that is my adorable, deadly snake, I lowered my shoulder and rammed into Clarisse's sister, knocking her down into the river.

And with that, it was one vs. one, mano y non-mano. And she was way more experienced, had a fancy looking stick, and a lot of rage.

Bring it on.

She immediately charged me a thrusted her spear at my chest with full force. The spear penetrated the shield, and hit my ribcage, severely damaging it.

But it was made worse by the electricity.

You have been hit by an electrical attack, due to you being the son of Poseidon, the attack does 50% more damage

-500 HP

You have been stunned

What the hell? What's with that spear?

'Observe'

Name: maimer

Bio: Ares, although resents his daughter, occasionally acknowledges her and her battle prowess, and he shows his acknowledgment in the form of this magical spear.

Attributes:

Electric shock: this weapon can administer an electric shock on command (does 150 damage) this can inflict the status effect burn, stun, or shock

Divine metal: this weapon does +50% damage to monsters, but -100% damage against mortals.

I looked at the text while feeling numb due to the electricity.

I was about to fall down until I heard a low growl.

I raise my head and see that sitting in the shadows was a giant black dog, a hellhound.

I observe it, the camp has a magic border that stops monsters from entering. So someone must've summoned it. But why?

Name: osteo

Title: none

Race: hellhound

Age: 230

STR:

DEX:

VIT:

INT:

WIS:

LUC:

Bio: Kronos is rising and the monsters of the world rise up with him, Osteo is a servant of Kronos and has been summoned by Luke Castellan to kill Percy.

Weakness: he's a savage primal beast that only knows two things: hunting, and killing

Significant events:

Joining Kronos

Being summoned by luke

I thought that pepper and macaroni were big dogs, but osteo was huge.

I managed to pull myself together enough to say "CLARISSE, BEHIND YOU!"

She didn't look, did she not hear the growling?

"HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK I AM PRISSY!"

She moved her spear diagonally left, still partly in my chest and made me fall left.

"I'll give you one chance, prissy. Beg. for. Mercy."

"Clarrise, there's a hellhound behind you." I said, still feeling too numb.

She just kicked me in the chest. "I SAID BEG!"

I never begged.

...

Why?

...

Because, I ended up as dog food.

Osteo bursted from the bushes and killed me. In one savage chomp.