We went to the room and I laid on the bed as my head was aching. Navya locked the door and turned towards me. "Are you both in a relationship?" she asked excitedly and I rolled my eyes. "I am screwed" I burried my face in the pillow.

"What? Kyu?" she frowned and sat near me.

"Navya..I am in trouble" I panicked. "Kya hua hai?" she asked. I sat on the bed and started biting my nails.

"Arre bol" she whined. "Manik loves me" I said and her eyes widened.

"What?? Yayy" she jumped and I halted her. "But he doesn't love me" I said and she frowned.

"Thu bol kya rahi hai?" she sighed. "He loves me..but not me. I mean he loves LoveGuru" I palmed my face with both hands and heard her gasp.

"What? Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaraha hai" she shook me. "Mujhe bhi" I cried. "Arre bol na kya hua?" she asked impatiently and I told her everything.

"What? Ek second!! Manik is Ajnabi?" she asked and I nodded. "Ajnabi is Manik?" she asked again and I nodded again.

"He loves LoveGuru?" she said and I sighed nodding. "He doesn't know that you are LoveGuru?" she asked and I nodded again irritatedly.

  "What the hell? Yeh koyi tv show hai kya?" she got up from the bed. "I know right" I pulled my hair.

"Now go and tell him that you are LoveGuru" she said. "Accha? And what do you think will happen? He will say, Wow Nandini!! I am your biggest fan. Can I take a selfie?" I mocked and she shrugged. "Then?" she asked.

"He will kill me!! He will be mad at me and will never talk to me" I yelled and rolled my eyes. "That's true" she sighed.

"Navya kuch kar" I whined. "Mein kya karu? It's all your fault" she crossed her arms. "Pagal hai kya? How is it my fault?" I narrowed my eyes. "Do you want me to say how?" she narrowed her eyes too and I gulped.

"No thanks" I looked away. "Now what to do?" she asked.

"See first let's talk about the problem. Firstly, Manik loves LoveGuru and doesn't know that I am LoveGuru" I said and she nodded.

"Secondly, I have a doubt. If Manik gets to know that I am LoveGuru, will he still love me? I mean he doesn't love Nandini. He loves LoveGuru. So when he gets to know Nandini is LoveGuru what will happen?" I paced on th bed.

"Volcano will erupt" Navya mumbled and I sighed. "Leave all that aside. Think what to do now" she said making me sit.

"Let's not tell him now. I want to see how he feels for me. I mean I want to see the difference between me and LoveGuru" I said and she hit me with the pillow. "What?" I widened my eyes.

"No hidings more. And what are you talking can you understand?" she rolled her eyes. "Listen..I need to know what Manik feels about Nandini. Then we can know how he will react. So, let's pause it till then" I said and she sighed.

"What if you don't get to know?" she raised her eyebrows. "I am going to confess on your wedding day" I said with a blank face.

"Meri shaadi ke din drama?" she made a horrified face and I chuckled. "Chill kar aur teri shaadi ki thayari kar" I said and she sighed.

Someone knocked the door and Navya went to open it. Mom and aunty came in and gasped looking at the room and us. I looked around the room and chuckled seeing the pillows on the floor and the bedsheet wrinkled. My hair was messed up as well as Navya's.

"I am getting some wrong ideas" Aliya chuckled coming in. "Shut up" we yelled and I adjusted my hair.

"What's happening? I thought you were resting" Mom frowned. "Kuch nahi. I am alright" I smiled. She came and checked my temperature. "You still have fever. So take this medicine and sleep" she said giving me a medicine.