Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)

Start from the beginning

JK: it's not the same.

TH: Why do you look so nostalgic?

JK: I just remind some memories from years ago.

Tae- hee smiled and patted his hair.

TH: You can remind, Just don't cry. Hahaha. She said getting inside.

Jungkook sighed and followed her.

JK: By the way, until when you will stay here?

TH: why?  You want me to leave?  Tae hee said throwing herself on the sofa.

JK: What about your brother?  Didn't he allow you to stay at his flat until you find yours?

TH: Who?  Namjoon oppa?  He did but.. I don't know. His flat is way too big for me. I'm alone. What is the point?

JK: You are unbelievable. Seriously.

TH: hah. I can't wait to start working.

Jk: Your bakery ?

The girl smiled widely to nod and put her drink on the table.

TH: Do you promise to advertise me? hahaha.

Jk: I'll think about it. he said standing up. Anyway i'm going to bed.

TH: Good night.

JK: Yeah. good night. oh and Tae hee.

TH: Mhm?

JK: avoid sticking or hugging me everywhere like you do. I mean outside.

TH: Why? You know I love physical contact. It never bothered you before.

JK: Yeah, but we're in Korea and.. well.

TH: Mmm. It's not like you were afraid your partner would get jealous.

JK: I know. But I have an ex who gets jealous very quickly and plays scenario in his head all the time.

TH: wait. Are you worried about an ex??

JK: bye.

TH: what? What was that?  She wondered puzzled by the situation.

Jungkook sat on the bed and looked at Instagram. He thought about Taehyung for a moment and decided to go on his account. Which he hasn't done for months now.

The beautiful smile of the boy never failed to make his face shine. He felt better as soon as he saw the happiness on the older boy's face.

JK: What are you up to Taehyung... He said in a low voice reminding of the scene earlier with Changho.

He knew that when the both of them were in the break room, there was a huge tension and he felt that Taehyung wanted to say something but didn't dare.

That was sort of frustrating. he didn't know at all what Tae was feeling for him.

Because on his side, his feelings remained intact even after 4 years of separation. One of the reasons he was back in Seoul was Taehyung. He wanted to pick up where they left off.
Only, things were going to be more difficult than expected.

He stared at Taehyung's photo for a few long minutes and decided to sleep.

But he just stared at the ceiling.

.....

The next day,

.....

Waking up was difficult for Taehyung. Yeri was not there, So he woke up later than usual. He opened his eyes slowly and checked the time on his phone.