18: The deep end

..It's hard to breath.

What happened? You can't recall.. Gold pushed you.. into.. where..- you try to open your eyes, it hurts but you want to at least get a look at your surroundings.. you feel like your floating in water.

You were in fact in water, deep in the ocean actually.. no sea life to be seen.. not even coral, just you and the suffocating water engulfing you.  You can't seem to move, you're frozen in place. All you could do is wait, wait for your slow demise.. you accidentally breath in-...

...You're okay. You can breath underwater. What the hell? You see something shiny above you, it falls down slowly towards you. You wait patiently before grabbing onto it once it gets reachable. You look at the item you obtained.. a kitchen knife. Very nice.. you haven't held a knife in so long.. after Funneh took your other one.. the other kitchen supplies were either packed up or at your new home so you couldn't get yourself a new weapon even if you wanted to..

*JOLT

You felt like you were being dragged down, looking down- you notice what had been dragging you. A large weird black blob with multiple eyes staring at you from below, it's tentacle reaching around for more victims, you happened to be said victim. It's eyes lock on you as it's mouth (which you haven't noticed before) opened up, revealing multiple rows of canine teeth.

..Your skin turns pale at the sight. You tried wiggling out of the tight grip of the tentacle, but after that attempt obviously did not work, you tried stabbing it with your knife. Please.. despite this attempt, you get dragged down yet again. You struggle to breath the more closer you get to the monster.. help. Help.. please-

"Steady your heartbeat.. don't be afraid.. it's not as scary as you think"

Your heartbeat? ..you slow down your breathing. Your heartbeat steadies, as the monster drags you down further. What do you do..?

"You have to keep going.. don't give up, no matter how impossible it seems.." you stay persistent, as you continue slashing your knife at the thing. It doesn't seem to do damage.. but you've calmed down now..

..a monster like this doesn't exist..

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.