27: Black space, the first half

"★★★★★..no..no no- it isn't your fault.. stop.. just.. I'll help you, I'll.. I'll help you figure it out.. I'll.."

...

You have awoken in a weird place. You sit up as you look around, where were you..? You seem to be in a black void, on top of a black mat.. this place look a lot like whitespace, in fact.. almost a full on replica only with different colours. Instead of the eye-burning white, it's a mysterious black.

Other than the fact Kitty is gone, and.. the amount of doors here you would say this is a 100% replica of White space. Around you are multiple white wooded doors, scattered around the place. You have never seen this much doors before. As you stand up, something falls from your lap, hitting the floor with a metallic sound. You crouch down and pick it up.. a key.

It looks like those type of.. fancy keys. You change your focus from the key.. to the doors, perhaps it's to be used on one of them..

You walk towards the closest door to you, it's going to be so annoying if you have to check all the doors if this one doesn't work. God may have somehow heard your whining however, as the door miraculously opens on the first try. Yay. You couldn't see anything through the door, so you just shrug it off and decide to walk in.

..

What the hell did you walk into. You cover your ears, trying to shield them from the noise. The loud noise, it sounds like multiple people talking at the same time.. but x10.. and really loud. The voices were so indistinguishable in fact you couldn't even hear talking anymore, just full on noise. You stand in an empty black void, the floor is black in colour as the sky is a jumble of mess.

The sky seems to be showing memories of some sort, but you can't tell what your watching at all as the 'memories' are really glitchy, fuzzy and only last about 1 second before playing the next. Added with the noise.. god it's a sensory overload. You can't seem to move, was it because of the noise..? Or was it because of something else..

You stand still for a couple of minutes, trying to block out the noise at the very least. You've done it a lot before.. why can't you do it again? Suddenly, the voices fade a bit.. making you at least able to hear your thoughts. Thank goodness, you're so amazing.

"Was that too loud for you?" You flinch at the sudden question, as you look around. Seven feet or so in front of you, is the stranger. His white void eyes look at you in a seemingly sarcastic way. What. You bring down your hands, as you nod embarrassingly. It's embarrassing how you couldn't even move.

"I see.. don't worry though, that's a normal response to coming here for the first time.. I used to be like that too, but I've gotten used to it over time"  you see.. you look around, memories still flash around the sky. Guessing by at least some of the memories you could comprehend, they don't seem to be positive memories.. where were you anyways?

"These rooms are full of broken things.. but at least in here, I can see who you really are" no, that does not answer your question. You look at the boy with a intrigued face though, what he's talking about seems interesting.. continue..

"The world that you made above this one.. did you make it to protect this place.. or hide it?" The world above this one.. Dreamworld isn't it? Well, how would've you had made it to.. protect this place or something if you don't even know where you are? You didn't even know there was a black space!.. you think? "Either way.. it's become more powerful than you" powerful..

The boy walks up to you before handing you something, a key. You take it from his hands, and once you look up again.. he's gone. Man, that guy's so mysterious. Luckily, after he disappeared the voices still stayed faded so you didn't have to play statue again. Now with this key, you can open the next door!! You turn around, as you walk back to the door. You creak it open, and just stepping one foot into the frame, you feel a hand suddenly push you- sending you tumbling back into Black Space. You turn around, looking for the meanie who pushed you.. only to be met with nothing.. the door disappeared.