12: Pyrefly Forest

*Scratch scratch scratch
You've been drawing for quite a while ever since you woke up back in White Space. So much so your left hand was starting to cramp from holding the coloured pencil.. but it's okay, you just need to finish the hair and you'll be done..

Done! You stand up to look at your masterpiece, you drew all the main things that happened yesterday. On the white floor below you, is a drawing of you, Gold, Funneh, Rainbow and Captain Spaceboy. Rainbow never got to meet Captain Spaceboy, but she still deserves to be in the drawing. None of the drawings scattered across the White Space floor has ever not have Rainbow in it. She was a very important person. A vip.

Kitty looks at your drawing, "that a very nice drawing" thank you Kitty! It is very much, the best drawing you've ever made. You're improving!! You sigh as you look towards the other drawings around White Space, some big, some small, you've drawn so much on the floor you sometimes don't even use the sketchbook that you own anymore.. it started to just become a diary where you wrote things in.

...now that you're done, maybe you should go and meet your friends now. You turn towards Kitty, it's button eyes staring at you.

Bye bye Kitty, I'm off to play with my friends now.
"Bye bye.. make sure to beware the strangers"
.... strangers? Of strangers? Beware OF strangers, you mean?
"No.. THE strangers."

....

Kitty scares you sometimes.

..

You open the door, and is greeted to a baseball in the head. You hold your forehead in pain as two people run up to you, "Eclipse! I'm so sorry- Funneh! I told you it wasn't a good idea to play indoor baseball!" Gold yells, at her friend. "You're the one who's holding the bat! Why are you blaming me???" "Because it was your idea!!" You drop your hand as you glance at the two of them, they never stop fighting.. but if they did, you wouldn't have anything to look forward to sometimes.

"Well it's much more fun than playing cards!! I've played it like- 9 times this week with you, and it's just Wednesday!!" Funneh exclaims, pointing towards the quite messy coffee table in the corner of the room, a pack of cards sitting neatly on top of it.. You might need to start cleaning this place soon, you make a mental note about it. "Oh shut up Funneh, says the girl who-" the door of the room slams open, startling the three of you.

Turning around, you see a hand moving around- a delicate one.. one you recognise.. that's right- Rainbow can't crouch this low.. Neighbours room is in a small stump of a tree- you immediately bolt up the stairs and out the door, "ECLIPSE??" Gold calls.

Your suspicion is correct, as you run right into Rainbow's arms. The woman stares in shock before embracing you back, "Eclipse! There you are!" She exclaims before smacking you on the head. Ow. "Stop disappearing like that! You know my heart can't take it!" You glance to the ground, ashamed. You made Rainbow worried.. that is very bad of you, you apologise with another hug. Knowing your sister, she can never be mad for long.. and just as you thought, she hugs you back, giggling to herself.

Both Funneh and Gold escape from the stump and notice Rainbow, "ohh Rainbow it's you! Don't scare us like that! We thought it was a ghost or something!" Gold exclaims in relief, something tells you only she thought about the ghost.. because of the face Funneh makes to her after that. "Sorry guys! I can never enter that little room of yours, my back hurts just reaching down!" Rainbow exclaims, as she holds her back in dramatic effect. ... you'll make the entry taller.

"Oh yeah- and that reminds me, was Draco at Cosmo City?" You, Funneh and Gold share a glance with eachother. You kinda forgot about him. The three of you shake your heads at the exact same time. "Ah.. I'm really getting worried- where did that boy head off to.." Rainbow mumbles, looking away.. as she stays deep in thought. "I know this is hard to believe... But I'm starting to miss him!" Gold exclaims, "you think he got eaten by a big monster or something?" Funneh asks.