2: Dreamworld

Familiar purple polkadot wallpaper greets you. Welcome to Neighbours room. A nice small messy room filled with many nice things to play with, and two of your best friends. Two people sit in the middle of the room, they seemed to be occupied over a card pyramid that must've taken them a long time to make. Before you even step a single foot ahead of you, one of them notices you.

The girl with the ponytail jumps up from where she's sitting, "Eclipse! Hi!!" She yells, running towards you, kicking the card pyramid in the process. She wears a light blue nightgown, and wields a baseball bat (why? You don't know..) her eyes are bright yellow, in contrast with the colour pallet of this world. "We were wondering when you'd show up! Now we can finally start the card game!" Gold exclaims, it seemed that making the card pyramid wasn't planned.

"GOLD." The other girl whines, picking up the cards that fell because of Gold. "You ruined the cool card tower.. I was gonna show Eclipse!" Funneh pouts, she has neck lengthed hair as she wears a long sleeved checkered pajama. She stares at Gold madly with her bright blue eyes. "Ohh.. haha, My bad Funneh!" Gold apologizes, as she sticks her tongue out. Something tells you she didn't mean it. "You should've seen it, Eclipse! It was so big.. it was almost the size of me!" Funneh exclaims, pointing at her head.

"Erm.. sitting down.. of course" Funneh says, despite her height, it would've still been shocking they could've made a card stack that tall. You don't think they have enough cards though.. "We made that tower anyways since none of us knew the rules of the game, as we were waiting for you, Eclipse!" Gold explains, "and now that she's here, she can explain the rules to us again" Gold repeats, now seemingly talking to Funneh.

"Maybe we can play another time, Gold. Don't you remember the other reason why we were waiting here?" Funneh asks, arms crossed. Gold stares at her for a bit, before thinking. "Because.. we usually.. play here..?"  "Nope! Because Rainbow invited us to a picnic- remember?" The mention of your sister peeked your interest automatically, you miss your sister.. despite the fact you were just away from her for like.. 1 hour. "Oh yeahhh, at the playground today!" Gold says, grasping most of the info from earlier.

"Rainbow and Draco right? God they must've been waiting forever! We gotta get going then!" Gold exclaims, pointing at the rainbow stairs behind them. You nod at this. Funneh starts running up the stairs, almost stepping on some.. weird pink snake. "Wh- Funneh! What about the cards??" Gold yells at her, pointing at the cards on the floor- yet to be cleaned. "Aren't you the one who's supposed to be cleaning today??" Funneh asks, as she heads out the white illuminating door.

You glance at Gold, who seems to be debating in her little mind on whether or not she should clean the cards up. She suddenly smiles warmly at you, "I'll do it later" She walks up the stairs as you follow her. Each step lighting up slightly when being stepped on, the colours are very pretty. You were distracted enough that you nearly stepped on poor mr pink snake!

"SssSsssssssssssss? (Going out, Eclipse?)" The snake asks you, you answer this question with a slight nod. The snake gives you your daily allowance with its tail, 50 clams! You thank the snake by petting it, as you continue walking up the stairs whilst shoving the clams in your back pocket. Leaving the room, you're greeted with the outdoors scenery. Light green grass, green trees and the familiar purple coloured sky. You can never tell if it's day or night, but that's what you like about Dreamworld! There is no time limit for playtime.

You exit out the tree stump, and head over to your two friends who were waiting for you. "You're really loud.." Gold complains, both hands covering her ears. "Want me to repeat myself? EHEM.." Funneh coughs, as she purposely inches closer towards Gold's ear. "AHHHHHH FRESH AIRR- OH, Hi Eclipse!" Funneh cuts off her yelling upon noticing you, Gold punches Funneh arm as Funneh barely flinches. "Let's go then! Follow the leader!! Hehe" Funneh says, walking away first. You glance at Gold, who seems visibly annoyed by Funneh's shouting.