9: Three days left

"....You came out..? You came out!!!" Funneh celebrates, dancing around. She must've been knocking for ages.. you take a minute to adjust to your surroundings.. You stand in front of your door as you wait for Funneh to stop dancing.

"Lunar- you haven't changed at all! Not that that's bad or anything.. but-" Funneh stops mid sentence and gives you a smile, "it's good to see you!" You nod at this.. it's good to see her too..

"So.. I wasn't actually expecting you to come outside, so I haven't really prepared anything. But since I'm a professional at improv- I can think of something... Let's head to.." Funneh makes a thinking pose as she thinks silently to herself. She has blue hair.. she always said she would dye her hair, but it's definitely gonna take some getting used to..

"The park! Let's head to Faraway park!' oh yeah, the park.. it's been a while since you've been there.. you used to come there every weekend to play with your friends.. and Rainbow.

..Rainbow. How old is she now? You can't seem to remember.. there's a lot on your mind right now, as you follow your friend out into the world.

..

"Aw- ew!" Your thought train comes to a halt. Funneh's staring at a lawn, Funneh's lawn. She's your neighbour after all, you look to where Funneh is staring.. there's some brown stuff sitting in the grass. "What dumb person let their dog shit on my lawn!???!?" Funneh cries, you're startled by the use of.. you shrug, she isn't a kid anymore. You aren't either. Funneh glances around, seemingly looking for someone. "Good- my mom isn't here, we better head off before she comes and forces me to clean it up!" Funneh whispers, as she holds onto your arm and start running out of there.

..

You and Funneh walk silently as you make your way to the park. She does occasionally ask some stuff to you but other then that.. it was complete silence. Funneh hums to herself, some retro song or something.. maybe a song she heard from a game.

You finally cross a familiar street, a sign welcomes you.

FARAWAY PARK
" THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE DREAMERS"

"Here we are!!" Funneh exclaims, "you know.. I never really got that slogan" she adds, pointing at it. "Future belongs to the dreamers.. asking me to dream?" Your attention leaves Funneh as it goes to inside the park. The park is a nice grassy rectangle with tons of trees, a basketball court, a playground and a picnic area. That's why you always had picnics here.. they didn't seem to change anything, you're a bit relieved by that.

"Well.. let's look around! Maybe we can find something fun to do!!" Funneh exclaims as she walks into the park, you follow too. The instant you walk in, your eyes head towards loud noise.

Tons of people are standing in a circle.. what for?

"Fight! Fight! Fight!!'
They chant, a fight? You've never seen people fight here.. that's a new thing. You turn towards Funneh, who had by now heard the noise. "A.. fight?.. we should check it out! I rarely walk into fights!! I usually get to only see the aftermath!" Funneh exclaims, as she runs towards the circle of people. You do too..

..

It's pretty hard to see the fight from behind the crowd, where you and Funneh are standing.. she also seems to be having a hard time, as peeks around other people's heads. So you decide to push yourself deeper into the circle, "...! Lunar?" Funneh calls out to you, as you ignore her. You feel bad for ignoring her, but you really do want to see who's fighting.

After a while of struggling, you get yourself a much clearer sight of the fight. You can hear Funneh trying to make her way to you.. you decide to focus on who's fighting-