5: Towards Cosmo City!!

You have finished your masterpiece.
It's a picture of you saving your sister from scary creatures with your epic shark powers... That you do have. There is a lot of blood, but you don't mind- it adds to the experience.

..
You shut the sketchbook after you've finally finish admiring the drawing. So far you've been in Whitespace for about.. 20 minutes, you should go and meet your friends now.. they must be bored waiting.. you stand up as you look towards Kitty, it's button eyes stare blankly at you. "I want to light this place up" "..." You are lucky they're no matches in Whitespace... You pet Kitty goodbye as you walk towards the white wooded door.

..
You close the door behind you.
You look around, literally nothing has changed.. like always. You see a girl on the ground, first thought is that she had fainted or that something serious had happened- but nope, she's just sleeping. You stand above Funneh, if Funneh's here.. then where had Gold gone?

"FUNNEH. SHE ISN'T AT RAINBOW'S-"
Someone yells, startling you. Stomping sounds come from the staircase, as they get louder. Gold turns towards you and Funneh.. who was surprisingly still sleeping.

"ECLIPSE!" Gold yells, as she rushes over to hug you. "Where'd you go? You just vanished earlier- are you okay??" She keeps asking, you nod to her as you give her a reassuring back pat. "Well.. at least you're okay.. and-" her eyes fall onto her unconscious friend. "What- FUNNEH???" she yells, as she kicks her- waking her up instantly.

"GOD- WHAT????" Funneh yells, holding her back in pain. "Oh Eclipse! You're back!" Funneh exclaims, upon noticing your presence. "See Gold? I told you she'd be here!" Funneh smugly replies, as she gets up and leans on your shoulder.. as if she did something.

..

You walk behind your friends as they keep arguing over something, something something 'I TOLD YOU TO LOOK FOR ECLIPSE NOT SLEEP'. And something something 'I WAS SLEEPY'. You are now heading to the playground, where Gold had said that Rainbow was worriedly looking for you.

"Alrighty! We're here!"
Funneh exclaims, as she turns a familiar corner. Once again you're greeted with a picnic basket and blanket.. however this time, Rainbow is nowhere to be found.

"Eh? Where's Rainbow?" Funneh mumbles, as she turns towards Gold and you.. as if you would know. "She did say she was going to look for Eclipse and Draco.." Draco? He was missing?? Gold notices your confusion. "OH YEAH- forgot to tell you.. when you disappeared- Draco disappeared with you! And we don't know where he went!" Gold explains, starting to get worried again.

"Well- we did find Eclipse, then it should be pretty easy to find that boy eventually!" Funneh exclaims, with a smug like look. "As if you tried to help.." Gold mumbles to herself, you continue to look around. Where did your sister go? She normally doesn't leave the picnic blanket.. were you really that important??

She could get hurt. Your hand instinctively goes towards the handle of your knife, gripping it tightly. If something tries to hurt your sister.. you swear you'd-

"Oh hey guys" "OH! There's Rainbow!!"
A voice. You turn around towards the voice, to see your sister behind or.. in? A bush, not so far from her picnic blanket. "E- ECLIPSE! YOU'RE SAFE!" Rainbow exclaims, with stars in her eyes as she jumps up. Slightly, a tear can be heard. She jumps across and embraces you, you let her. From how tall she is, she practically lifts you a few centimetres off the ground..

That's how much she missed you..

...

"Where were you? Gold and Funneh said you and Draco went missing.. Where's Draco? Is he here with you too??" Rainbow asks, putting you back on your own two feet. "We.. haven't found him yet.." Gold sadly mumbles, as Funneh nods. "Where'd that guy even go? There's not a lot of hiding spots here anyways.." "well we don't know if he's even 'hiding', Funneh" Gold mumbles bluntly, as she sits down on the picnic blanket, following Rainbow.