30: The last sleepover

The three of you enter your backyard, it sure wasn't a big one but it wasn't as small either. The backyard was quite empty, with just some bushes sitting around the farthest part of the yard and in the middle sat a stump of a tree that was once blooming with life, a bad thing happened on the tree which led to it being cut down. At the farthest side of the yard sat a little house in the corner. The house was quite big, and should be able to fit about seven people.. who should all be less than six feet. But since the target audience was literally four 12 year olds and one 15 year old.. it was basically a dream house (for the 12 year old)

The house was a bit dusty and had some leaves grown into the wood.. but other then that, everything else was still in tact.. in fact, even the house still held on to its decor. "Rainbow.. this is where she.." Gold stops herself. Both Funneh and you turn towards her, who WAS staring at the stump but was now staring at the both of you. "Nevermind, sorry I was just.." "no no, it's fine.. right Lunar?" Funneh asks you, you didn't understand what Funneh meant by that but you still nodded along anyways.

Funneh walks towards Gold to give her a pat on the back, while she turns towards the stump. "It felt like forever ago when it happened, haha.. I remember being so.. scared" Funneh mumbles. "You were with me too, right Gold? That morning.. the recital was supposed to start at.. what? 12?.. 1?" Funneh guesses, trying to remember. "It was 2:30.." "oh yes, 2:30.. and I remember calling you from your house, forcing you to follow me to Lunar's to see how they're doing, Rainbow did say we could come anytime.. so I just thought that it would.. be a good time to go.." Funneh pauses for a bit, "but when we got there.." stop. Don't remember yourself.

You look towards the ground, somethings wrong.. you feel like she's going to say something wrong. Don't listen.. don't say it please..

"..I don't understand, until now, why'd she do it?" Funneh mumbles, she luckily took out the part that you were dreading to hear. "Like.. she was so excited.. we made plans and everything to eat after the recital.. to watch a movie.. it was supposed be normal.. and she didn't seem to be depressed.. so why-" "we came here for the treehouse right? Why don't we go check it out now?" Gold asks, changing the topic quickly.. she must've gotten uncomfortable with it. "Oh yes.. treehouse right.. sorry, you probably didn't want to remember that.." Funneh apologises, they share some words together but you don't listen because Gold has already took your focus towards the treehouse.

..

"Woah.. this place has seen better days.." Gold mumbles to herself, as the three of you enter into the old treehouse.. which was now just a house. Leaves of the tree that was once part of the house just stays put in the middle of the wood's cracks, some even appear in the house. The carpet's all torn up, there are ants.. and everything's just.. really dusty. "Even though the state of the place is kinda.. understandable, look! Everything's still here- oh my god! It's our cards!!" Funneh exclaims, running towards a small wooden table with a deck of cards on it, stuck together neatly with the help of a strong elastic rubber band.

"We used to play tons of games with these things, remember?? I'd always win" Funneh exclaims proudly, while shuffling through the deck. Gold rolls her eyes at this, as she looks at the other stuff here. "I don't know who's memory lense you're looking through (probably your big ass ego one) but I'm quite sure all you did with the cards was making towers, or throwing them at people that weren't Rainbow" Gold remarks. "..But I did play sometimes" "yeah, but you wouldn't win??"

Beside the door in, are a few dusty cabinets with nothing in them.. on the top of them sat a few plushies and some Spaceboy action figures, a plushie of a space pirate that all go by the name KF, a pig that Funneh once called Dominga after her lost doll (the pig then fell on the road and died so she just kinda left its carcass in the treehouse), and a yellow bunny rabbit with it's ears flopped downwards. The bunny seemed to have caught Gold's eyes.. now that you think about it.. wasn't the bunny hers?