10: Mission; Retrieving Draco's album

You and Funneh peek into the park's entrance. The neapolitan haired girl isn't around from the looks of it. "God.. damnit, Gold isn't here.. she must've went home or something.." it was understandable of course, why would she stay in the same place after being left there by her friends.. if she even consider you friends anymore.. there's too much to take in.

Funneh continues looking around, hoping she can find anyone familiar. Immediately, her eyes lead to two people gossiping at the basketball court. One with long ginger hair, she wears a purplish pink short sleeved jacket. She's talking to a blond girl with a cap, she wears a white T-shirt with pink stripes. Funneh walks towards them as you yet again follow her from behind.

"And then I was like- 'sorry I have a bf soo' "
"Omg haha"
"Wow omg really???"

They stop gossiping as they turn towards Funneh, who's making a very.. 'interested' face. "What the hell are you doing, blueberry?" The ginger girl asks. "Look, am looking for a girl with neapolitan hair- have ya seen her?" Funneh asks, mocking they way they were speaking earlier.

"Neo..poli..tan?" "Gold, Brittney, she's talking about Gold" "ohhh" The Blond girl exclaims. From this you're guessing the blond girl's Brittney and the ginger girl..

"Right-io Felicia, ya got that right!!" Funneh mocks once again, chuckling to herself once she notices the two uninterested faces in front of her. "But legit- have you seen her? We're looking for her" Funneh explains, dropping the fake accent. "Why would I tell the girl who left said girl 20 minutes ago?" Felicia asks, as they both randomly start giggling. "Well because she wasn't important 20 minutes ago but now she is so where is she, Felicia?" The girls stop giggling on command.

"Look, I don't know where she is? Maybe pretty boy over there would know, go ask him" Brittney exclaims, pointing at Prince, the boy who beated up Draco earlier. He's busy flexing his (gags) 'muscles' to some kids, like legitimately elementary school kids. Why? Maybe the boys saw him beat up Draco earlier and wanted to learn how to do that too.. and the girls. You gag again.

"Ew don't wanna, please guys- I don't wanna talk to him" Funneh cries, getting on her knees. "I'll literally do anything" Felicia and Brittney shares a glance with eachother. "Alright the how about... say right now that I'm prettier than you!" Felicia exclaims as Brittney giggles. "...uh what?" "Do it, or I won't tell.." Funneh groans, "but that won't even.." "fine, I guess you don't want to know where Gold isss?" Felicia mocks, Funneh groans annoyingly. "You and your stupid little ego.." she gets up from the ground.

"...'Im prettier than you' " "no you dumbass- flip it! You know what I'm talking about you're just acting stupid!!" Felicia remarks as Funneh groans even louder.. you feel bad. But at least they aren't targeting you. "URGH you're more prettier than me" "hm.. put my name and yours in the sentence?" Brittney continues giggling.

"....Felicia is more prettier than me, Funneh"
"Louder?"
"Felicia. Is. More. Prettier. Than. Me, Funneh."
"Louder??"
"FELICIA. IS MORE. PRETTIER. THAN. ME. FUNNEH" She yells, knowing Funneh, she can go louder than that, but Felicia didn't know. "Alrighty good.. last thing- here"

Felicia takes something out her bag, and puts it on your head. You take it down to view it, it was an ugly frog hat. "I thought it would look good online but it didn't really, but know it serves a purpose!" She exclaims, as Brittney starts breaking down with laughter. You place it back on your head, as you stare at Funneh, she gives you a concerned face but even you can tell she thinks you look ridiculous. "Now to seal our deal, I want you to walk.. WALK around the park, a full loop, two times with that hat on, Lunar" you groan, stupid of you to assume you wouldn't get targeted too..

Before Funneh could object, you start walking away from them. You made sure to keep your distance from Prince and the elementary kids. There weren't many people around, just your luck- however you did just walk in front of an elderly couple and they made a face at you.. this is not how you treat a person who came out after four years at home.