28: Black space, the second half

"...I miss you Lunar" stop calling me that. "You were always someone I could depend on to listen to me.. My problems, hopes.. dreams, you knew them all. So if you're still there, please let my words reach you this one last time.." Stranger mumbles before disappearing, your grip tightens on the key.

Lunar, Lunar, Lunar..

you don't want to be known as Lunar,

Lunar is a wimp.

Lunar is a baby.

Lunar is..

..not Eclipse.

----

..Eclipse.

The girl sobs to herself, as she sits in the white world of hers. She wasn't done coping yet, even though people would say she was cold or heartless for not weeping even a single tear at the funeral.. she wasn't heartless. She loved her and she was gone. Awake, she was still in a state of shock. She couldn't even get a single tear out of her system, she couldn't bother to converse with people. She's broken now. A broken robot still forced to do its daily chores with its broken manner in the world full of perfect ones. The only time she isn't broken is when she's in her world. That's where she can feel how she truly feels.

As the girl cries, another girl comes into view. This girl wears a white tank top with black star pants. The girl envies Eclipse. Even though she wasn't fully a real person, she just didn't want to feel anything anymore, no more grief.. no more sadness.. now.. now she just wants to be happy again. But she doesn't know how. That's where Eclipse comes in, Eclipse makes everything better because she is better than her. Eclipse is everything the girl isn't. She's brave, she's perfect, she thinks before she acts, she's calm, she's collected.. all the things the girl isn't.

Lunar Starlight is a sad person. And I am not her.

----

You walk along the path after talking to stranger. You're in a forest now, and your mumbling some stuff. Weird how you yourself can't understand what you're mumbling about. That's funny actually. The trees around you have inverted colours on them, they just don't feel right to you at all. While the grass is a colour blue.. like.. the BRIGHTEST blue imaginable. That also doesn't feel right to you. You try to ignore these two things by focusing on your path straight ahead, weird how the red hands haven't come to take you yet.. perhaps they got lost.. perhaps.. you got lost!

You fiddle around with the key in your hands before stumbling upon a boy sitting against a tree. He seemed scared, as he hides his head between his legs. You tilt your head at this, it's Draco isn't it? How come.. thought he died.. or not. You crouch up against him, flicking his shoulder- he immediately jolts up, frightened.

"..Wh- Eclipse! Oh thank goodness you're here!" He exclaims in relief, as if he hadn't just seen you earlier. "I thought I was going to be stuck here! I don't like this place, it has spiders around!!" Spiders.. oh yes, Draco hates spiders. He told you once that he almost burnt down his entire house because he saw a spider family in his rooms ceiling, luckily his grandma was able to stop the small fire in time. "Man, I can finally go home now- lead the way, Eclipse!!" He exclaims, tapping your shoulder.

You lead him on your path, you're not as annoyed as you were before with him. You couldn't understand what you were so worked up on earlier.. maybe it was because of the melons. You jolt in shock at the sudden shriek of horror behind you, as you immediately turn back to see a scared Draco staring at his arm.

"Ah.. ah.. there's.. there's a spider.. on my arm.. Ew.. ew ew EW get it off me....!!!!!" Draco pleads, as he points to the little spider on his arm. You sigh as you put your hands on your hips, dude.. that's just a small spider chill out. "..oh right.. yeah.. chill out, okay.. Rainbow once said, to calm yourself down.. deep breaths need to be taken.. okay" he mumbles to himself, as he tries to slow down his breathing. He ignores the spider as he continues breathing, while he audibly breaths, you take this as an opportunity to smack the spider off his arm.