15: Sweetheart is a big meanie

Ladder.
You finally find something after going through room to room, you point at the ladder to Rainbow and Gold. They nod at this, as you start to climb it. You're rushing due to your friend being caught by the ugly- you mean Sweetheart. You don't know what she'll do to her, and you don't want to find out the hard way..

As you climb higher, you start to hear music.. music and a cat dying.. and.. And screams.. It sounds like Funneh!! You quicken your pace, as you reach the end. You jump out the trapdoor, as you leave it open for the others and try to listen to where the sound is coming from.. on your left is a large door.. that must be it.. right? You point to the door, "Oh! There's that stage area.. that's where they said were grouping" Gold exclaims, repeating the words that Sweetheart had said before in her mind.

They're killing a cat in there too!
"..Huh?!? What??" Rainbow exclaims, in complete shock. "That's horrible, let's get in! Fast!!" She exclaims, as she closes the trapdoor shut. "Hey do you have any tick-" the three of you bust through the door.

..

You enter a large stage venue.. this is where you played the gameshow earlier.. this is a new angle to look at it from.. multiple lines of chairs fills your view, they're all pointing towards the stage, all occupied, which leaves a long pink carpet in the middle leading up to the stage. The stage that holds three things, a boombox, Sweetheart and.. Funneh!!

Funneh cries silently on a chair, the poor girl is strapped to it as Sweetheart continues singing.. a song you don't know. A song you don't wish to know. "STOP- please.. this is torture.. THIS IS TORTURE" ..Is that what she meant by being tortured? You get nudged a bit, "..Eclipse that's no cat.." Rainbow exclaims, covering her mouth as she tries not to laugh. You stare at her confused, you didn't see any.. you look away in hopes to not burst out laughing.

Suddenly the horrendous music stops, "WAIT GUYS- YOU'RE HERE!! YOU'VE COME TO SAVE ME" Funneh yells, tears in her eyes. All eyes turn towards the three of you, "oh what's this? Oh look! It's her hater buddies!!" Sweetheart exclaims, as she laughs annoyingly. "Sweetheart! Stop torturing my friend at once!!" Gold exclaims, still not taking the hint that there was no actual torturing involved.. yet. Gold pulls off her mask, revealing her face to everyone. Gasps fill the air.

Well.. she did it, why shouldn't you do too? You pull off your mask, revealing your face. More gasps. Rainbow looks around, what the heck is she supposed to do. "Aw, that's so sweet of you! Caring for your friend.. well news flash peasant!" She spits, "this isn't torturing.. THIS IS!" Sweetheart exclaims, as she pulls out a remote from her suits (Ew she hasn't changed from her attire earlier yet eeewww) pocket. She clicks it, after a second, Funneh's chair immediately lifts up- tilting her upside down.

"WOAH- WOAH HEY!!" Funneh yells, trying to move around, but to no avail. Sweetheart presses another button on the remote, revealing a large pool of green water underneath her. "Now! As you can see everyone! This is what happens when you hate the amazing beautiful Sweetheart- so no hating everyone" she turns towards Funneh, "this girl is now in danger, the longer you take, the closer she'll get to the tub of ACID" .. ACID?!?!?

"The.. the longer we take? What do you want? We'll give you anything, just.. don't do anything to her!" Rainbow exclaims, eyeing her friend in concern. "I would like you three to rot in prison obviously just- wait who the heck are you??" She asks, turning to Rainbow. She looks at Rainbow, then to Rainbow's vest, then to herself again.

..

"..You.. COPYCAT" Rainbow flinches at the sudden mood change.

"You think that little ribbon will make you look as good as me? Sweetheart? THE Sweetheart?!? Hah!! Just go take a nap.. and keep dreaming!!" The sprout moles laugh, as Rainbow looks around in confusion. "I.. don't understand-" "AND OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED.. YOU HAVE PINK HAIR. UGH YOU REALLY ARE A COPYCAT!!" She yells, "PINK HAIR LOOKS BAD ON YOU ANYWAY, MINE LOOKS OBVIOUSLY BETTER ON ME" Rainbow surprisingly seemed pretty hurt by this, as she looks at a strand of her hair. "ITS DUMB, YOU'RE DUMB, ANYONE WHO TRIES TO COPY THE SWEETHEART IS DUMB" the sprout moles in the crowd agrees with this. "Hey!! Stop saying that!! You meanie!!" Funneh yells from afar, but all she gets is backlash.