Splash. Thud. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! ILL GET YOU BACK SOPHIE TRUST ME BITCH I WILL"

"HEYY IT WASN'T ME IT WAS HIM" Sophie pointed accusingly at Lee whilst in hysterics. It was too funny I mean she was absolutely soaked and her hair was frizzing up, we all know how much she straightens her hair every morning just to ruin it.

"YOU TOO BASTERED" She screamed at Lee before sprinting off.

We were wheezing with laughter it was just so funny. These are the core memories I like to remember and talk about the common room about sometimes. Some memories are different to others but they always make me feel the same way its always with my friends of family, somewhere I feel loved. Honest your really soppy sometimes oh shut up its nice to be happy. I just laughed heartedly with my twin and our two best friends and we walked across the courtyard to go get abit of breakfast before we head of to lessons. Potions.

Some people hate Potions but we have it together and Snape is soo important we 99.9% chance we have subs. Now the subs are a push over for almost our entire friend group including
-me
-fred
-sophie
-Lee
-briar
-Jess
-luna
-angel
-Dora (pandora)
- neville
-posidon
And our favorite syltherin blaze zabini. As you can tell 4 days a week is fucking hell in there for whatever unfortunate substitute happened to enter. That why we all like it so much.

When we got there luna, jess, Dora and Angel were having a loud conversation with lots of laughing in the back off the room where we usually sat.

Sophie skipped away, her hair flowing behind her "Your staringgg" 2 voice spoke one in my ear and one coming seemingly from my shoulder.

"Oh fuck off" ofcourse it was fred and Lee teasing me, they always tease me it gets annoying sometimes but there my friends at sometimes I just have to deal with there shit.

I sat down in the desk by the wall in the far left. There were only two single desks in the room and they were at the back. No one sat next to me.

As I let the conversation pass me by and the orange morning sun shine on my face from across the rooms large windows. I realised that everyone was in there usual seats but one.

Jess was sitting on a double desk like all the others with Dora on her lap and luna to her right. Across from them,and next to me was was fred directly opposite me and Lee to his left. In the middle sat Briar to the right and Angel to the left infront of them was posidon sitting next to one of his friends and to the right... cedric sitting by himself??? No no no no cedric sits next to next to neville but he's not here either

Dora turns to me "Hey you seen Sophie??"
"Nahh why you asking me??"
"1 cause your all with her and a haven't seen her all morning"
"Well we were with her 30 minutes ago but after that nope haven't seen her" Lee answered and I just looked into the smoke- filled area of the room. Where is she?? Where is she??

And almost like she read my mind someone burst through the door laughing loudly smoke following following them. It wasnt her ofcourse it was neville, vape and phone in hand, still in a black hoodie with crystal design all over it, it was a zip up ofcourse. She knows I need to know if shes okay, she can't just go missing like that. 

As if she heard me she walked in. She was wearing a different outfit and her hair was straighten into a clean wolf cut but the ends sort of curled upwards in the way that they do. She was wearing perfectly contrasting makeup and jewellery.

The outfit <33

Then she opened her mouth to laugh that sweet laugh and say hey

Then she opened her mouth to laugh that sweet laugh and say hey. That's when I noticed something wasn't right here. Something has changed,something about her.

I panicked abit,as she took her seat next to me, and them I figure I trust her she wouldn't do anything bad would she??
No I trust her completely.

Her hair shone in the sun and was contrasted my the smoke,

" Hey were have you been Princess??"

*1335 words*