Navya: What? Why would you do that?

Mukti: So that when you text them you will get at least one reply from someone. (handing her the phone) Now they are all yours.

Navya rolled her eyes but took the phone and sent 'Hi' to all of them and then waited for someone to reply. Within 5 min there was a notification on phone and everyone surrounded around her.

Texting

Rohan: Hello beautiful.

Navya: Never thought you will reply.

Rohan: How can someone ignore a message from such a beautiful girl.

Cabir: (scoff) Same old lines try something new boy.

Mukti: Cabir shut up.

Navya: So are you single?

Rohan: Well I guess if someone is using this app that means they are single.

Cabir: No boy that's not true. That's not how people are using dating apps these days.

Manik: Someone just shut his mouth.

Navya: That's true but can't believe someone so handsome like you can be single.

Rohan: Well if a beauty like you can be single than why not me.

Cabir: No bro she is not single. She is married. She is already taken.

Even though others were getting annoyed by Cabir still they were enjoying his situation.

Navya: Can we talk on call? Maybe we can get to know each other better.

Rohan: I don't see why not.

He then shared his number. Navya took few deep breaths before calling him and he picked it up within a second. Mukti took phone from her and kept it on speaker.

On the call

Rohan: Hello... Are you there?

Navya: Hi can you hear me?

Rohan: Woah what a beautiful voice!! I can keep listening to you whole day.

Cabir rolled his eyes.

Navya: Well thanks for the compliment.

Rohan: So what are you doing right now?

Cabir: Prank.

Manik put his palm on his mouth to shut him up.

Rohan: Hey is there someone with you?

Navya: (shuttering) Huh? No No I am all alone. Actually I am out so maybe you might have heard some passerby talking.

Rohan: Well what a beautiful girl like you is doing out in the midnight.

Navya: Oh was just feeling so lonely. (In a sad tone) I wanted someone who could umm hug me or kiss me or maybe even help me to forget my loneliness.

Rohan: (excited) I can help you in that if you want?

Navya: (seducing tone) Is it? Can you explain me how?

Rohan: There no enjoyment in explaining all this. I believe in showing it to you in practical.

Navya: Oh boy you are making me needy for you. I would love to accept some help from you.

Rohan: Tell me where are you I will come pick you up and I fulfill all your needs. I promise you won't regret your decision.

Cabir now completely lost it. He pushed Manik aside and snatched phone from Navya's hand.