Zhou Yuxu said slowly. Every time he said it, Zhou Man's heart sank, and he couldn't even find what he refuted Zhou Yu.

"Sister, how much can the male Beta in this society calculate? I don't think you will know. You don't even have a foothold. My father still borrowed usury. Which Beta, who is a little more avaent, turned around and left without seeing you?

Zhou Man finally felt a little panicked. In the past, she didn't care about her family, but the house was sold. The cost of renting a house and eating alone would cost half of her salary, which made her not have the confidence to get off work. Before she gets off work, how can she go on a date?

Zhou Man's lips trembled a few times and said, "Zhou Yu, your surname is Zhou. You can't be so cruel and watch your parents die!"

Zhou Yu snorted coldly this time. He smiled and said, "Fuck for death?" Dad, mom? Sister, you have lived with them all your life. You don't know what kind of person they are, do you? I was forced to die, and they couldn't want to die.

"What about your conscience? Zhou Yu, I have seen you clearly today! Everyone thought you were such a good person. I knew you were pretending, but now you don't pretend?"

Zhou Yu was not in a sense at all: "If I have no conscience, it's still a little worse than you."

"You!" Zhou Man is in a hurry.

Zhou Yu said indifferently, "Sister, I called you with a little family affection. Since you are not merciful, forget it. It's up to me."

He pretended to hang up the phone.

Zhou Man over there didn't even hesitate this time. Tears flowed out by himself and said crying, "Zhou Yu, meet!" Don't leave me alone! It's my sister's fault. My sister apologizes to you. I don't know what's good or bad!"

Zhou Yu shook his head secretly. It's really not that the whole family doesn't enter the family. He knows everything about current affairs.

"My sister promises you what you want me to do!" Zhou Man said tearfully, and his voice became weak, as if he had really woken up. "Meet you, my sister was wrong before, and I always asked you to trouble." But it's not easy for my sister to meet you. If I were that kind of celibacy, I wouldn't make trouble, but I wanted to have my own child, have a gentle husband, and live a worry-free life. I can get everything I don't have through marriage. Does my sister want to be so so so sour? Who doesn't want to be a kind and gentle person? However, I have no conditions. I don't know if you haven't been to work. I'm helpless, hardworking, not mean. Who is willing to give me a chance? I can only tolerate discrimination in the workplace. Others sexually harass me. I dare not say a word to others for fear of losing my job. Who in the family wants to listen to these bitters?"

Although Zhou Yu couldn't stand hearing this, Zhou Man threw his anger on him. Isn't he innocent?

"Sister, there is no need to say anything else. If you really treat me as a family, do me a favor and let the eldest brother and mother agree to sell the house. Without a house, Dad can stop in the future.

Zhou Man was stunned. After a long time, she still wanted to sell the house. Since she wanted to sell the house, why did she ask Zhou Yu?

Without giving her too much time to think, Zhou Yu over there said, "If you don't sell a house, usury won't show mercy to your subordinates. Do you want to live in the days of being splashed and found when you go to work in the company every day? Sister, the house has been sold. I won't leave you without a place to live.

Zhou Man thought for a long time, finally bit his lip and nodded, and whispered, "Okay, Zhou Yu, I'll listen to you this time." If you go back on your own, I won't let you go."