After hesitation for a moment, she sat back, clicked on the shopping list on the iPad to confirm, and sent it to the supermarket for stock. Then she got up and went to the second floor, explained Shi Wangyan's words, and truthfully retelled it to Xia Yun.

Shi Wangyan went out of the door, and the driver didn't call. He drove directly on the road by himself.

On the way, he never hung up the phone with Zhou Yu, but took out another mobile phone, put it on the bracket, and began to call his life assistant: "Call Jenny over, then call Dr. Zhang. Come to the address I just sent you. It's better to bring a nurse. Hurry up. The situation is very critical, doctor. Doctor. You'd better get ready in the courtyard! You don't have to come over. It's inconvenient for you to be Alpha.

After hanging up the phone with the assistant, Shi Wangyan looked at the mobile phone screen that showed that Zhou Yu was on the phone. He asked in a low voice, "Zhou Yu?" Can you hear me? I'm almost downstairs at your house now. Hold on for a while.

There was no sound at the other end of the phone. Shi Wangyan put his chin with one hand and his foreger tightly against his upper lip. After a while, he said, "You can't hear you now, right? I really..." There seemed to be something unpleasant that he swallowed into his stomach, and then continued, "Are you Omega?" If something happens, why don't you ask others for help? Am I not Alpha? Will I die if I look at it? Or tell me, I'm not feeling well now. I need your help. Do you want to lose a piece of meat? Oh - you just got divorced, so, your ex-husband is an asshole. Isn't all Alpha in the world good?

Speaking of the last sentence, Shi Wangyan gritted his teeth.

At first, he thought Zhou Yu was a shy Omega, pale, thin, little bold, little arrogant, habited to looking at the strong Alpha, and subconsciously reserved to talk to Alpha, all of which was the models he knew who were educated by East Asian parents. Mega is no different.

Although the pheromones encountered in Zhou are so attractive that even if there is only a faint overflow, it is enough to grasp all the senses of Shi Wangyan.

However, no matter how attractive the pheromones are, after seeing such a standardized and indifferent Omega, Shi Wangyan is not disappointed at all.

Unexpectedly, when I accidentally saw Zhou Yu's bad talk about the person behind Zhou Yu's rectification that day, Shi Wangyan reacted. How could such Zhou Yu be shy?

Why did he behave like this in front of him because he was so bold and careful?

Shi Wangyan was extremely confused. He was so attracted to Zhou Yu, but Zhou Yu could always avoid all his goodwill. Zhou Yu's indifference to him was obvious, and Xie Yinuo's visit to his house came out in the middle.

Shi Wangyan was annoyed by Xie Yinuo's cross-border behavior, but on the other hand, he used this matter to test Zhou Yu's attitude. Zhou Yu's reaction was completely indifferent and didn't care at all.

A basin of cold water poured him cold.

When he was on a business trip, he always thought about Zhou Yu's irregular life schedule. He was too expensive to give it away, and he couldn't deliver it cheap. Finally, he looked at it and saw it again before he chose two items that could be used to play with.

However, Zhou Yu still didn't pay attention to it. Whether he reminded Zhou Yu to see whether he liked the gift or not, Zhou Yu never forgot it. He didn't have any special significance for Zhou Yu and did not get any preferential treatment.

The shell he built to protect him was extremely hard, outsiders could not touch his heart, and he was happy to enjoy this state of isolation.

He was still so arrogant. Shi Wangyan thought. God knew that when he suddenly heard Zhou Yu say that his estrus was coming, his heart stagnant for a moment.

And why did you let your mother let him go?

What is his mother going to do?

Where is Zhou Yu now?

Is he at home or outdoors?

Is he alone?

Countless questions hovered in Shi Wangyan's mind, but Zhou Yuqing still firmly occupied this message in his heart.

It was not until Zhou Yu said he was safe that he was relieved.

However, Shi Wangyan knew that he was still a little disappointed at the same time: Obviously, Zhou Yu was in a bad situation now, and he is very uncomfortable now. This is the first period of estrus after his divorce and the demark removal operation. He now needs Alpha's appeasement very much. Why, why don't you ask him for help?

Where on earth did I dissatisffaction?

The author said:

The typo will be corrected tomorrow!