Zhou Yu forgot that meal. I thought Shi Wangyan was busy and didn't care about it, but since they specifically asked, it was really hard to get rid of it.

Eliminating the prejudice against Shi Wangyan's Alpha identity, Shi Wangyan actually helped him. He is not the kind of person who is favored and doesn't take it seriously when he turns around.

"Ah...this," Zhou Yuzhen felt tricky. Thinking of Ying Tong's invitation tomorrow, he hesitated and said, "Can you change the time?" My friend will ask me out tomorrow.

After saying that, I felt that what I said was really like an excuse or a very perfunctory excuse. Zhou Yu immediately explained, "I don't want to invite you, but my friend will have told her that I must spare time tomorrow. Why don't next week?

"...Oh." Shi Wangyan nodded down, silent for a moment, and then suddenly smiled at Zhou Yu, "You don't have to explain to me so much. I didn't get me wrong."

Really? Zhou Yu looked at him with his eyes.

Near Zhou Yu's home, Shi Wangyan slowly drove into the community and stopped in the nearest driveway.

Zhou Yu untied his seat belt, opened the door and got out of the car. The air outside the car was fresh, and Shi Wangyan's breath was blown away by the night breeze. Zhou Yu felt that his breathing was a little smooth.

Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Shi Wangyan and got out of the car. Alpha's so-called gentlemanly demeanor, Zhou Yubu said to him, "My house has arrived. I'm sorry to trouble you tonight."

Shi Wangyan listened to his words, looked up behind Zhou Yu, and then looked at Zhou Yu.

"Well, I won't see you off."

Fortunately, in addition to inviting dinner, Shi Wangyan is not a pester, and Zhou Yu is satisfied with him.

He thanked Shi Wang again before turning around and exhaling.

Just as he was about to go home, he heard behind him, "Wait a minute."

"?" Zhou Yu turned around and saw Shi Wangyan bend over and put his hand into the carriage, and then saw him take out his mobile phone.

"What's your mobile phone number?" Shi Wangyan looked at him and asked.

Zhou Yu was speechless. It's just a meal. Can he still rely on it?

"18xx..."

Seeing Shi Wangyan bowing his head and quickly saving the number on his mobile phone, he said to him, "Okay, you go back."

Are you all right? Zhou Yu turned around and strode home without hesitation. He got out of the gate and unlocked the password lock before he heard the sound of the vehicle behind him starting.

Looking back, I saw a red taillight after a car left.

He said he didn't send it, or insist on waiting for him to come in. The size is so good that there is no room for annoying.

Zhou Yu came into the door, put down his backpack, and changed his shoes and felt his mobile phone shaking.

As he walked to the kitchen, he turned on his mobile phone, which was a WeChat message prompt box.

He clicked in the green software and saw a new friend reminder.

[William Verification: ^^]

Zhou Yu stared at this verification message for a long time before connecting it with Shi Wangyan.

I've been laughing all the time. Zhou Yu clicked on the passing button and thought, what's so funny?

After passing the verification, Zhou Yu put down his mobile phone and went to the kitchen to pour water for himself.

He came out with the cup and saw that the screen of the mobile phone turned on again. He walked over and sat in the chair before he turned on the mobile phone.

[19x......]

[My]

Zhou Yu: "..."

I have added WeChat. Is there any special significance to save the number again?

Shi Wangyan over there showed "input", and Zhou Yu did not click out the message box and waited for him to type.

Without having to talk face to face, he stripped off the influence of pheromones on emotions. In the face of Shi Wangyan's message, Zhou Yu can calmly read it back.

The bubbles over there quickly jumped out.

[I always feel that I haven't seen you much, but it seems that you often refuse it.]

? It doesn't matter if you say it to your face to face? When you communicate with words, it's so direct.

Zhou Yuzheng is planning to reply: ""

A new bubble popped out over there.

[Looking forward to seeing you next time.]

[Good night ^^]

It's all up to Shi Wangyan.

Facing a pile of text bubbles, Zhou Yu thought about it and simply replied, "Thank you in the evening. See you next time!"

After replying to the message, Zhou Yu lost his mobile phone and did his own thing.

Take a shower and complete today's homework.

I thought there was something in my mind in the past two days, and I couldn't meditate, but unexpected things were soon over.

Lie down on the bed and feel good to sleep, as if the anxiety did not happen two days ago.

Sitting up from bed, he turned on his mobile phone and saw that there were a lot of new news. At the top was Ying Tong. He crossed it one by one. Unexpectedly, he saw the unread news of Shi Wangyan last night at the bottom.

He clicked on it and took a look:

[Well, okay.]

Zhou Yu: "..."

Shi Wangyan is so high that there must be no disadvantage when chasing O, right?

He shook his head with a smile, exited the message box, opened Yingtong's message, looked at the address and time she sent, and then got up from bed and went to the bathroom to prepare for today's trip.

The author said:

Correction of words tomorrow! There is still a second update today. Can you cast some starfish for me? By the way, Changpei now has a [Five Anniversary Wishing Fish Pond] activity, and it is also sent starfish~