When the handsome young man standing aside heard what he said, he almost jumped up happily. Before the salesperson could ask, he approached Zhou Yu and said:

"Thank you. I really like this car very much. Thank you for giving it to me!"

He smiled and his eyes bent, which made people happy at a glance. Zhou Yuhui smiled and was about to leave.

The young man said, "Wait a minute, are you free now?" I'll treat you to dinner and apologize for you!"

"No," Zhou Yu categorically refused. He lowered his eyelashes and did not look behind the young man. He suggested, "Just transfer the deposit to me."

Hearing his refusal, the young man took it seriously and smiled and said, "I will definitely transfer the deposit to you. It has taken advantage of you. How can you lose the deposit again?" Are you in a hurry now? It's just a simple meal. It's noon. It won't take you a long time. I just want to express my apologies."

He turned out to be a person who never gave up to his goal. Zhou Yu sighed. If he were usual, he would have pushed the boat down the water. However, he can now feel that the ineligible eyes still fall on him.

The faint power and oppression made him feel uncomfortable.

He shook his head and said, "I'm sorry if I have something to do today."

The young man had to give up and said regretfully, "Okay, then next time, I'll transfer the money to you now."

The deposit salesperson will definitely not be refunded, but can only be borne by the buyer.

Zhou Yu looked at the young man's neckline and showed his collection method. The young man approached him and turned on his mobile phone.

During the waiting time, Zhou Yuwei lowered his jaw with an indifferent expression. If he didn't look at his fingers clenched together, probably no one could guess that he was nervous at this moment.

Zhou Yu tried to clear his mind. He didn't know why he could still be affected by Alpha when he had been injected with inhibitors.

The high-level Alpha is really annoying. He thought, if he has nothing to do, stay at home and go out for a shopping.

"G him double." A male voice suddenly sounded over Zhou Yu's head.

Zhou Yuling was shocked by the strange sound. He looked up reflexively and collided with the tall man just now.

The man's facial features are very three-dimensional, his eyebrows are straight, and his eye sockets are deep, which makes those eyes extremely deep. When Zhou Yu was stared at by him, he only felt that his breathing had stopped for a moment.

This voice... Zhou Yu suddenly felt familiar. Before he could recall, the handsome young man in front of him had stepped back and stood side by side with him.

He said in a coquettish tone, "No, I still think it's more humane to treat me."

Hearing this, the man looked away from Zhou Yu and looked at the young man. Zhou Yu suddenly felt that his momentum under him dissipated.

Zhou Yu looked down at his mobile phone, but the deposit was still not transferred. He was almost irritable. Whether the two bastards really gave money or not.

Give twice as much. What the hell do you give?! What's the use of bare-billed guns?

Forget it, he took a deep breath, pressed the irritability in his heart, put his mobile phone in his pocket, turned around and raised his feet and left.

"Hey! Wait! I haven't given you the deposit yet!"

As he walked two or three steps, the young man's voice sounded behind him.