I didn't say whether to go or not. Zhou Yu took a breath, then pressed down his mouth, changed his tone, and said softly:

"Mom, if you don't have the operation, the Kong family won't pass the alimony to my card. I don't have any money now, so I can't even get out of the door..."

Zang Qian's voice still did not fluctuated. He said leisurely, "What do you do when you go out?" If you have time to hang out, it's better to cook at home and don't worry about coming home after school. It's all cold cooker.

Zhou Yu was blocked and had nothing to say. He hung up the phone directly.

Parents often pinch their children with a little power, which is really uncomfortable!

Zang Qian can just take it seriously. His life or death is not as important as her winning or losing mahjong game!

What else can I say?

Zhou Yu thought about it for a while and finally called the second brother who disappeared again.

Zhou Jing answered the phone very slowly, and it seemed that Zhou Yu would call him.

"Weekly? - Something happened at home?"

If it hadn't been for the big deal at home, how could Zhou Yu call him? Zhou Jing is very self-knowledge.

"It's okay at home. It's my business. I'm going to the hospital for a washing label operation. The hospital needs the signature of my relatives before I can agree to enter the operating room. Mom doesn't have time, and my eldest brother can't find anyone. I can only ask you for help. Zhou Yu said.

Zhou Jing listened to it and seemed to be very distressed. He said, "What about the long time?" She is not free either?"

How could Zhou Man trust it? He fought hard and didn't know if he went to see Zhou Yu's jokes. She would never let her reach out again.

Zhou Yu smiled bitterly and didn't say anything.

Zhou Jing tutted. He meditated for a moment before saying, "I'm really afraid of you. What did you say you got divorced? Is it more difficult to live in the Confucius family than going home?" If I were you, I would rather hang it in front of the gate of the Confucius family than go home.

His honey, your arsenic, is different in personal pursuit.

Zhou Yu pleaded, "Second brother, you just need to come and sign it. It won't take you a few minutes."

"Hey, what's this called?" Zhou Jing interrupted him loudly, "You are my brother. Did I leave you in the hospital?" If you ask for money from me, I don't have a child, but I just go to the hospital, can I refuse? If I refuse you, will you continue to beg your mother? Why didn't mom give you a clear answer? Why didn't she rush you to wait for you to take the initiative to deliver alimony to her?

It's worthy of the Zhou family, and the psychological grasp of Zang Qian is particularly accurate.

Zhou Yu couldn't help saying, "The second brother doesn't want it?"

"Will you give it? If you want to give it to me, I'll do." Zhou Jing said shamelessly without hesitation.

Zhou Yu had to stop talking and stop talking about this topic.

With Zhou Jing's consent, the following process began smoothly.

Go to the hospital for a physical examination first, then anesthesia for surgery. Before entering the operating room, Zhou Jing, who was well dressed, came forward and held Zhou Yu's hand and said, "I'll wait for you outside. Don't be afraid."