After dinner, Zhou Yu went back to his room to wash up and prepare to go to bed.

My family is not at peace now. He doesn't have three meals. He doesn't want to live such a life.

Tomorrow, he will go to the community service center to ask Zhang Weiwei and Zhang to ask about the situation, and ask her something by the way.

Zhou Yu lay in bed and was about to fall asleep when his mobile phone on the bedside table rang.

Zhou Yu frowned, opened his eyes and reached out to pick up his mobile phone.

There are two emoji expressions on the mobile phone screen, a dog head and a bird.

Zhou Yu immediately knew who called this.

It's not too late to take a look at the time.

What's the matter?

Zhou Yu thought about what had happened in the past few days, and there was a little conjecture in his heart.

He answered the phone and whispered, "Hey?"

He heard his voice at the other end of the phone and then replied: "It's me."

Zhou Yu didn't say anything and lowered his eyes, waiting for him to say his purpose.

His reaction was so cold that he seemed to feel something and was not surprised. He said bluntly:

"A official called my office today and asked about your brother. I think you have an answer in your brother's business. Why do you have to be so ugly?"

Across the phone line, Zhou Yu could feel Kong Sijing's influence on him, and he was angry.

I can't make him angry. Don't make him angry, obedient, Zhou Yu.

Zhou Yu felt a voice echoing in the depths of his mind, affecting his emotions.

No, Zhou Yu shook his head. He clenched his mobile phone, sat by the bedside, and suppressed his respiratory tract:

"How easy is there to send people like my eldest brother? If you don't want to deal with him, can you leave him to someone else? How can it be handled so roughly? I know you hate my family, but they are always my family. I won't lie to the mediator. Similarly, you don't have to hide what he has done for my eldest brother. You can tell it truthfully.

"If I say that, when will you have to wait to get the final application?" Kong Sijing's voice was a little confused and a little implicitly anxious. "Zhou Yu, listen, I don't have time. I have to close everything before next week."

Zhou Yu felt a contraction in his heart, and the voice appeared again.

Obedient, that's your Alpha. You don't need to resist him. Why don't you listen to him?

He closed his eyes and clung to the corners of his pajamas with his fingers on his leg, and his back was already soaked in cold sweat.

Get out of here! He said to himself over and over again that it was just your instinct, not your real idea, and you don't need to be obedient.

You don't need to listen to anyone.

"If you want everything to be done smoothly, then you should pay more attention to this matter - you proposed divorce, didn't you?"

After Zhou Yu finished speaking, he immediately pressed the end call button.

The mobile phone fell from his hand and he fell on the sheets. After a while, he turned over, buried his face in the pillow, and beat the mattress angrily with his hands.