Regardless of whether Zhou Yu's ugly face is ugly or not, Zhou Wen continued:

"You are really a broom star. When you go home after divorce, you mess up your home. Even if you lose my job, your sister-in-law is also run away. I think you want my family to be happy until you are broken. What a vicious heart. You have to watch your own brother can't survive!"

That's what Zhou Wenneng said. He didn't think it was enough. He said:

"I really regret letting you stay at home. If I knew you would hurt me like this, I would have kicked you out!"

Look, this is my good eldest brother.

Zhou Yu stopped looking at him. There was really nothing to say. He looked up at his silent mother.

"Mom, what do you mean? Do you want me to sweep me out of the house?

Zang Qian's face was uncertain. Zhou Yu had seen her face before. It was really difficult for her to have mother-son love with him. Her eyes swept around between the eldest son and the youngest son, and finally fell on the eldest son.

"This family will be your eldest brother. You are Omega. After all, you are going to get married. Your eldest brother's words don't listen to you, but it's also good. How can there be Omega, who has been divorced and has been at home for a long time? It's not good to say it.

Zhou Yu looked at her silently. Although he had not been looking forward to her for a long time, he still heard her mother's ruthlessness with his own ears, and he inevitably felt cold.

Are there really mothers in the world who don't love their children?

Why didn't he meet the mother who loves the child and the father who doesn't care about the child's life or death?

Zhou Yu doesn't understand.

Zhou Yuzheng was about to ask him if he wanted to follow his sister-in-law tonight, and there was a sound at the gate.

Zhou Jing, the second son of the Zhou family who hasn't returned home for a few days, and Zhou Manyi, the only daughter of the Zhou family, came in one after another.

Zhou Jing came in first. He liked gorgeous clothes. He wore very fashionable clothes and looked like a playboy's wandering look, but now his face is ugly and his eyes are gloomy.

Zhou Man, who came in and changed her shoes later, also looked bad. She painted heavy makeup, her hair was fashionable wool curls, and she was wearing a suitable suit skirt. She would not be restrained by a short skirt at the beginning.

As soon as he saw the tripoded scene in the living room, Zhou Jinghun seemed to be blind and went to the kitchen to find water without looking for water.

Zhou Man saw Zhou Yu first, and his face was a little hazy. He rushed up and grabbed Zhou Yu's collar.

"It's you, it's all your reason that asked Director Ma to stand me up!" Zhou Man tightened Zhou Yu's collar and shook Zhou Yu's body desperately. "Why did you get a divorce? They are all married, and they have to be pretentious! There are so many Beta in the world that you Omegas have to pick around and find a 100% lily! How can there be such a good thing, Zhou Yu? It's impossible for you to encounter all the good things in the world! You don't know how to cherish it yourself. Why bother to hurt me!"

Zhou Yuzi has encountered a lot of madness, but she didn't expect that her thirst for marriage had reached such a morbid level.

Compared with strength, Zhou met an Omega and Beta, which is still a little weaker.

While breaking free, Zhou Jing came out of the kitchen with ice water. Seeing Zhou Man crazy, he stretched out his hand and pushed her aside.

"Don't go crazy. I haven't seen a shameless female Beta like you for eight lifetimes. It's strange if you can't get married. Why don't you blame yourself? If you have millions of private property, I don't think who doesn't want to marry you?"