However, it's okay. Zhou Yushen was moved and said, "I remember, it's the eldest brother who personally sent me to the dormitory."

Seeing Zhou Yu's gentle appearance, Zhou Wen was relieved and looked close to you and said, "Brother is really not bad to you. Think about those who are bad to Omega. Divorce is absolutely impossible. Go back to your mother's house and shut down directly. Some not only scold, they have to kick people back to apologize for apology!"

There are indeed such people. Even if they have become rich families with tens of millions of assets in their families, when they divide their property, Omega, who is also raised by gold and nobles, becomes an outsider and can't get a penny. When they sacrifice their ancestors to the grave, they all think Omega is unlucky and won't give it.

Zhou Yu followed his wish and replied, "Yes, eldest brother, I have always remembered my family."

Zhou Wen immediately laughed and said, "Okay, okay, I know you are good. Since the Confucius family is so low on us, we are not the kind of person who insists on their threshold!" If you divorce, you will divorce. I think his Confucius family will be better! I don't know which one is outside. The Confucius family is now outside with flowers, and the inside is rotten, and they are the only ones who smell the fragrance!"

After saying that, he touched his head, and seemed to have unspeakable words again, but Zhou Yu was a little tired of accompanying the play. He just made a moving expression and didn't accept the stubble.

But how could Zhou Wen give up easily? Zhou Yu didn't answer. He took care of himself and said to himself, "What you said before was very right. Although our Zhou family is a reasonable family, it is not humiliated at will. Then Kong Sijing is the most abominable. If he wants to leave, he can leave?" Brother, you don't have to worry about anything now. You just live at home. I'll find a lawyer to get justice for you!"

"That's not the case. Uncle, you live at home first and let your eldest brother run errands. He can't do anything else, but he can still deal with others." Sister-in-law Qi Xiangyin should also be with him.

Zhou Yu signed a divorce today and quarreled with his mother again. He saw Qian Yingtong again. He had been tired for a long time.

Hearing this, he immediately said, "Thank you, sister-in-law. I'll listen to my sister-in-law for everything."

"Well, well, after saying so long, the dishes are cold and they are about to eat." Qi Xiangyin's face was full of smiles, and Zhou Yu had dinner.

In the evening, Zhou met in the house arranged by his sister-in-law, which was the one where he used to live at home, but since he left home, the room has been used by him.

Now the way the sister-in-law sorted it out is of course different from before. Zhou Yu was not picky. After taking a shower, she lay on the bed.

There is still a lot to do tomorrow. The document has been signed and submitted to the local people. Politics. According to the Bureau's review, divorce applications such as AO combination need Omega to take the initiative to apply, otherwise it will be directly turned into litigation for divorce and will be handled by special personnel.

This is also the reason why Kong Sijing was generous to him. For fear that he would not agree, he directly sent him to the building of the first floor of the high-end apartment, and the taxes and fees of the transfer were borne by him.

And promised to transfer cash to his personal account for ten years after everything is completed, and in addition to these real estates, and he will transfer it to his personal account with ten years of cash to settle in a lump sum.

As far as Zhou Yu knows, the Confucius family is very rich, but the Confucius family also spends a lot. I'm afraid there won't be too much working capital allocated to Kong Sijing.

Now that he gives so much at a time, Kong Sijing estimates that he needs to control his desire to consume for a long time.

No wonder Alpha and Beta, the richer they are, dare not divorce, for fear of working for nothing for their wife in the future.

However, this aspect also shows how anxious Kong Sijing can't wait for Zhou Yu to make up his seat. I'm afraid the one in his heart can't wait.

Maybe we already have children?

Zhou Yuxiao, there was no fluctuation in his heart.

Wait for people. Politics. Through their divorce application, he can take his ID card to the local hospital for surgery to wash off the mark. At this time, Zhou Yu hated his identity as Omega again.

Even for divorce, he has to have an operation to wash away the traces left by another person in his body.

What about Alpha? There is no damage, and he can also mark the next Omega.

It's unfair. I often think so, but if you are educated in this unfair way every day after the differentiation period, you will be used to it.

Of course, the operation can be performed without surgery. Love. The period can't be passed.

There are also some Omega, which is in poor condition, physical and psychological reasons, who did not survive during the operation period and stayed in the hospital bed forever.

Compared with surgery, other things are not so important.

Zhou Yu lay in a strange bed and quickly fell asleep.

The author said:

Ten thousand words~