Looking over at the boy leaning against the wall his eyebrows raise at your twinkling gaze, a light grin cracking on his lips.

"U-Um...Jimin..."

"Do what you want Baby Mama. It's your hair appointment."

Do what I want?

So I can have some pink hair?

"O-Okay...th-then I'll do it!"

"Since you're pregnant I don't want to put any kind of dye on your head, how about I just give you a pink extension?"

Extension?....

"Unnie, an extension is just fake hair that they put on your hair so it isn't real but it looks real."

Woah!

That sounds so cool?!

"I-I like that!"

"Okay, I'll go get the extensions."

Folding your hands on your lap you look over at Samyeon and beam with excitement, the young girls fists clenching in front of her as she gives you her biggest grin possible.

"Unnie, I've always wanted to do these things. I'll consider this my birthday present from Jimin."

"Birthday present? I-Is it your birthday?"

"It is in a week. I'll be 17, almost an adult. I'll um....no longer be a kid anymore either! So maybe the boys will take me more seriously then."

Giggling at the young girl your eyes twinkle and your heart lightly sparks until your thoughts are interrupted by the girl coming back with two strands of pink hair, your lips parting looking at the beautiful silk strands in the woman's hand.

Wow....Little Baby your mama is going to have some pink hair can you believe this?!

I didn't even know this existed!

...........................

"Alright, we're finished!"

Opening your eyes when the stylist turns your chair towards the mirror your entire face fixes in shock, your hands reaching up to touch your hair freshly cut with a single pink stripe sitting on your face.

Oh my gosh....I look.......

"Unnie! You look beautiful!!"

Looking over at Samyeon you let out a happy squeal when she fluffs her freshly done hair, her pink stripe set in the same place as yours.

"Y-You look beautiful as well Samyeon..."

Getting up from the chair you give the stylist a light bow and look up at her smile beaming at you, your hands shaky from nerves as you nervously tug at the bottom hem of your dress.

"Th-Thank you...F-For making me pretty..."

"Oh honey, you were already pretty. I just spiced it up a bit."

"Unnie come on., let's go show Jimin and Jungkook our hair."

Nodding softly you link arms with Samyeon again as you both make it out into the waiting room where the two boys sit, both of their eyes widening when they see you.

"Wow..."

"D-Do you l-like it Jimin?..."

Standing up from his seat Jimin reaches out and gently grabs the piece of pink hair, mischief shining in his eyes before he places a kiss on your lips.

"You look stunning My Love. I could get used to this look on you."

A light blush warms on your cheeks when you see the familiar lustful look shining in Jimin's eyes, his hand pressing on your lower back so your body pushes closer to his own.

"Do you like it?"

"Y-Yes I do...it's really pretty..."

"Good, that's all that matters anyway. Now, are both of my girls hungry?"

"I'm starving! I can't wait to get something to eat!"

Letting out a little snort when Jimin's entire face changes he looks over at Samyeon standing with her arms happily crossed in front of her, Jungkook facepalming behind her as he lets out a gentle laugh.

"I was talking about- you know what forget it. Let's head to the food court then we can take our leave."

Take our leave?

Oh yeah...the other surprise that isn't actually a surprise.

"Unnie, we should get giant pretzels. They have like melted cheese and they're so delicious."

"Oh...th-that does sound yummy...c-can we get those Jimin?"

"You can have whatever you want My Love, you don't have to ask me."

Laying your head on his arm as you all make your way through the mall you can't help the permanent grin that stays on your face all the way to the food court.

This....is the best day ever so far...everytime I do things like this...I feel like I get to be more and more like a regular woman...I'm getting used to these normal things...and Samyeon is teaching me so many things...

I think that....maybe someday...

I'll be able to teach you all of these things Little Baby...and you can be confident in having a smart Mama....one that will show you the world...and all the beautiful things in it...

Maybe we can eat whatever pretzels are together...cheese and all hehe.

(A/N): About...one/two more chapters left until book 2 will come to an end, and book 3 will begin :> so don't fret when I say "final chapter" because it's just for the second book, not the series :>

Also sorry for the boring(?) chapters, I'm building up to things and adding character development in there as well. So apologies if it isn't like super dramatic or anything lol.

Also here is Y/N's haircut and the pink stripe would be like on the right side and it would frame her face so just do your best to imagine it because I can't find a reference photo 😭