+ 23 +

"Aigoo...you and your chicken."

Happily sitting beside Jimin who is laying beside you on the couch drawing tiny circles on your thigh you take another bite of your warm chicken, your eyes gleaming down at the male in growing admiration.

"Mhm! This is the best food."

"Is that so?"

Nodding down at Jimin and gently pulling your fingers through his thick black locks his eyes flutter at the wonderful sensation, his arms wrapping around your legs to bring you closer to his body.

"....Mmm...Baby Mama I'm gonna fall asleep again if you keep doing that..."

"That's okay Jimin, if you need sleep then...oh..."

When your voice suddenly trails off and stares sadly down into your chicken box Jimin peels one eye open and looks at you, his eyebrows lifting up in light confusion.

"What's wrong?"

"...I'm out of chicken..."

Flying up out of his laying position Jimin wraps his arms around your body and rests his chin on your shoulder, his eyes following your gaze down into the now empty chicken box.

"Hey look at you go, that's the first time you've ever finished something in one sitting. Usually you have to come back later and finish your food."

Oh....he's right...

Little baby you must have been really hungry today....

"But...now...I don't have anymore chicken..."

Giving a small snort before falling into a light laughter Jimin takes the chicken box from your hands and sets it on the coffee table, his arms pulling you back to lay in his embrace.

"I'll just buy you some more chicken when you get hungry later then."

"...mmm...more chicken..."

"Are you already dreaming about more chicken?!"

Shyly hiding your face into Jimin's chest as he bursts into a deep laughter your cheeks flare up in a blush, your nose pushing down into the male's neck.

"I-I j-just like chicken!"

"I can tell!"

Giving the boy a small whine before lifting your head up to look into his eyes a tender grin creeps across your lips before Jimin leans forward and presses a small kiss in the corner of your mouth, his hand dragging up and down the curve of your spine.

"Don't worry beautiful, I'll buy you all the chicken you want."

Goodness.

He's making my tummy flutter..

Laying your head back down into Jimin's chest to listen to the rapid thumps of his heartbeat your eyes peer over at Joy curled up on the other side of the couch, your gaze softening looking at the tiny puppy.

I always dreamed about something like this....I barely knew what it felt like to get a hug from someone...much less something like this...

....maybe that's why those pretty girls make me feel so upset....

....they're trying to take Jimin away...and make him theirs....or...make him what he used to be....

I don't want that...I want Jimin to stay like this...I want him to only give me hugs and kisses...

Tightening your hands into fists that rest against Jimin's exposed skin your lips push down into a small pout, your actions gaining attention from the male gently rubbing your back.

"What are you thinking about Baby Mama?"

Oh goodness...

I don't have the heart to tell Jimin how I feel...because if he said he wanted those other girls....I don't think I could handle it....

"N-Nothing..."

"Then why are you pouting?"

Eh-

"I....I don't know..."

Slowly moving into a sitting up position and pulling you onto his lap Jimin lifts an eyebrow at your pouty expression, his dark eyes peering into yours with only the dim light of the side table lamp warming his features.

"What's wrong Baby Mama?"

Oh goodness...what do I say?!

Do I...do I be honest with him?...

But what if he says he wants those other pretty girls...what if he will resent me for him not partying...what if....what if....what if he....

"Y-You...I...Um...s-so...I saw...those pretty girls sit at your table today...."

"Ah, you did?"

"Y-Yeah...did they...did she...ask you to that dance?..."

"She did."

I knew it!

Retracting back from Jimin while sending your gaze down to the tops of your legs your heart practically falls to your stomach, your lip clasping between your teeth nervously.

I knew it..all those pretty girls are trying to take him away...

"I said no."

Carefully using his finger to lift your head up to meet his warm gaze your heart quickly jumps back up into your chest, your hands nervously clasping together in front of your stomach as your cheeks flush a deep shade of red.

"Baby Mama....I don't think you have any idea how wrapped around your finger I am...it doesn't matter if five hundred girls come up and ask me to that dumb dance. I'm not going to say yes."

"B-But...they're...really pretty..."

"And you put them all to shame."

"Jimin..."

"Quit being worried about those other girls Baby Mama. I'm not going to the dance with them. I won't go to the dance at all."

"...At all?...."

"Mmm. If I can't dance with you, then I'm not going. So don't feel upset when you see those girls pathetically ask me to that dance. It won't work."

Feeling a large weight being lifted off of your tense shoulders at Jimin's words you shyly push your back into his neck, his warm embrace taking away the terrible emotions that had made a home in your heart.

Thank goodness....he isn't going with any of them...and....he....doesn't want to go with them....

"Give me a kiss Beautiful, then let's watch a movie, how does that sound?"

"....Can we watch the movie about the girl stuck in the tower again?...."

"Really? You wanna watch that one again?"

"Mhm...I like it a lot..."

"Your wish is my command my chicken loving beauty."

"Oh....chicken....."

"Yah. You're going to make me get jealous over food."

".....Jimin......"

"Hmm?"

"..............I want some chicken...."

(A/N): :3 Cute :3