+ 29 +

(Y/N's POV)

Hmph.

I'm in a bad mood.

Huffing out into the chilly winter air and tugging your sweater tighter against your body you quickly make your way past all the students going to their cars parked in the parking lot, a small tinge of relief hitting you once you're met with silence.

Ah...finally...the quiet...

I can't wait to be back home...back in the quiet...away from all of these people....

....Away from Minnie.

Balling your hands into fists as you push your tired body down the sidewalk you lift your gaze up to the male sitting on the hood of his car, his tender grin sending butterflies straight to your tummy.

Jimin...

"Care for a ride beautiful-eh?"

As quickly as possible you push your way into Jimin's embrace when he stands up and bury your face into his chest, your body flooding with warmth the second he wraps his arms around your tiny form.

"Is everything okay Baby Mama?"

"Mhm.....I'm...I'm tired..."

"Alright then, let's go home so you can rest. Are you hungry?"

".....M-Maybe...."

"What would you like then?"

Giving the male a small pout and shrugging your shoulders you plop yourself down in the passengers seat, your mood gaining an arched eyebrow from the boy sitting beside you.

"Do you want me to choose something to eat?"

"...I guess."

"Hmm...are you okay Baby Mama?"

"I'm fine."

Crossing your arms and turning your head to rest it on the window as Jimin sits in complete shock he simply twists the key and puts the car in drive, a small sigh escaping from his lips.

"Alright then...we'll go home and you can choose something to eat and I'll have it delivered."

"Okay."

The entire ride home you remain silent and keep your eyes out the window until Jimin pulls into his regular parking spot in front of the apartment building, His gaze moving over to look at you in light nervousness.

"Um...Baby Mama...is something wrong?..."

Is something wrong?

I feel upset...but I don't know what I'm upset about?

"I-I'm okay Jimin...I'm just really tired...."

"Well then let's go inside."

Nodding your head lightly and allowing Jimin to pick you up into his embrace you tenderly tuck your face into the crook of his neck, a slight smile cracking on your pouty face.

When Jimin holds me I feel so much better...I don't feel upset anymore...

Keeping your face dipped in Jimin's neck the entire way up the stairs and into the apartment you finally lift your head up when he stops, the male's eyes gazing lovingly into your own.

"There's my pretty Baby Mama."

Oh goodness.

Theres those butterflies again little baby.

"Now do you know what you want to eat?"

"Um.....Sandwhich."

"Sandwich?"