+ 108 +

(Jimin's POV)

Damn...she looks so cute sitting there....

Quietly watching Y/N individually grabbing each piece of her makeup to put into the box Jimin holds a warm smile on his lips, his heart beating erratically as he leans his head on the wall concealing his form.

I can't believe I was actually brave enough to ask her...I've been thinking about it since my therapist brought it up to me...

"Okay Hyung, which thing do you want to move first."

Tearing his eyes away from the girl with a blush Jimin steps into the bedroom and gently grabs his own chin, his eyes scanning the area as he points to the bookshelf.

"I think we can take this down, Y/N's side table and dresser can go on this wall, and I think we can fit her vanity in the closet since it's a walk in."

Looking over at Jungkook Jimin's expression lowers into a frown at the glittering look in the young male's eyes, his voice flattening when he lets out a deep sigh.

"Quit looking at me like that."

"What? I cant help it! Don't you know what a big day this is?"

"....I'm aware."

Jungkook please stop I already feel embarrassed enough needing your help!

"You know Hyung, I never thought this day would come."

Keeping his glare as Jungkook steps over to the bookshelf and begins pulling the books down the young male gently snickers, his eyes playfully cutting over to Jimin's obviously embarrassed form.

"You had reservations about even me being in your room when we were younger- well I'll say about before Y/N came here, yet here you are moving her things in, and some of yours out."

"...I...I know that...there's no need to point it out...."

Stepping over to the shelf next to Jungkook Jimin pulls the yearbooks out and let's out a somber sigh, his expression saddening when his lips stretch into a light grin.

"I never thought I would feel this way either ya know."

"I figured, you look like you're about to combust today."

"Sh-shut up!"

The two boys take the books out of the shelf in complete silence until Jimin tapes the box of them shut, a large sigh escaping his chest when he sits down on the bed and clasps his hands together.

"I never thought...anyone would actually want to be in my room."

"Hmm?"

"In my room...is everything that I am. Everything I've done, and been through. It was always so much easier not to let anyone into it and just ignore it all...I didn't want any of it to change."

"And Y/N changed it?"

"....She snuck into my room. Multiple times, I didn't really want her in there...but every time she was in my bed I kept wondering what it would feel like for someone to actually want to be in here with me. She wasn't asking to sleep with me, or date me, or anything in that matter. She just.....wanted to sleep in here with me."

"I see...I'm shocked you're telling me this Hyung."

"Well my therapist says you feel better sometimes when you talk things out with someone close to you."

"Aww, you flatter me Hyung."

"Shut up."

Snickering to himself Jimin sends another glare at the mischievous boy that begins unscrewing the bolts to take down the shelf, his eyes shifting over to his friend sitting on the bed.

"Was that what made you change your outlook on Y/N?"

"....I don't really know. It happened before I realized what was going on...whenever she wouldn't sleep in my bed..I found myself lonely...and I got really overwhelmed about all of it honestly...I didn't want to fall in love with her."

"Mmm...but you did?"

"Obviously."

"You're not a very good deep conversationalist Hyung."

"I-I...well...wh-what I mean is...I just...I didn't feel...w-worthy...of her love...it was kind....and unconditional...h-how could someone like me receive something like that..."

"You shouldn't think so lowly of yourself Hyung, everyone is worthy of love somehow."

"Mm...I guess you're right...I-I'm just on edge today I guess w-we don't have to talk about this anymore."

"I'm glad we're talking about it. For months I've completely been in the dark about you two. To the best of my knowledge I thought Y/N was moving in with me then suddenly she's grinning and turning me down."

"....Sorry about that..."

"Sorry? Don't be sorry. I'm happy Hyung, seeing you finally able to feel actual love and affection couldn't make me any happier. You spent a long time in the dark."

Feeling a blush crawl up on his cheeks Jimin's entire form softens when he looks up and sees Y/N standing in the doorway of the bedroom, her hands holding the box now filled with her makeup.

"Oh...hey Baby..."

"Um...I-I finished my makeup box...."

"Okay...we're just about to move your vanity in here...so once we do you can decorate everything...would you rather have your vanity in here, or in the walk in closet?"

"I-I don't mind! Wh-Whichever you w-want!"

"It's your room too now My Love, you make the choice."

Smiling at the girl's shy nervous form Jimin rests his chin on his hand as he stares at Y/N, her eyes darting around the room as she wiggles her toes against the carpet.

"U-Um...well...m-maybe....o-out here?..."

"Then out here it will be Baby."

Watching a huge blush grow across Y/N's full cheeks Jimin stands up and pushes the boxes of books by his door, his mind lost in thought when Y/N scampers away with her box still in her hands.

I wonder how much of that she heard.

I have such a hard time conveying my emotions to her....I never even told her any of that...I told her about my father...but not really what I was feeling while she was here...

I guess I need to be more open with her about that stuff...

I just don't want it to damper what we have...or make her feel like I don't love her...

I hope that moving her into my bedroom is enough to show her how much I really care...I may not be able to speak it a lot...but hopefully I'm doing a good job of showing it...

(A/N): A cute chapter~