+ 92 +

(Jimin's POV)

Baby......Papa....

She....

Called....

Me....

Standing in the middle of the park outside of the apartment building Jimin holds onto Joy's leash as she small puppy toddles around looking for a place to use the restroom, the male's eyes completely fixed on the sky as his mind slips away into deep thought.

She...

That....name....

Why would she call me that?....

She's only...ever....called me Jimin....

But now...she just...

Continuing to completely space out and stare in front of him Jimin doesn't notice Joy sniffing his shoe examining the area carefully, his face overtaken in a blush as he reaches up and rubs his chest containing his rapidly beating heart.

I wonder...if she meant to call me that...

"Sir?"

I wonder where she came up with that name...

"S-Sir?"

Could she have found it on Google maybe?...

"S-Sir! Your dog is peeing on your shoe!"

The shrieking sound of the random voice cracks Jimin out of his inner thoughts as he feels the warmth suddenly spread across his entire slipper, his eyes widening in shock as he jumps back before the puppy can finish her business.

"J-Joy! Come on!"

Letting out a frustrated sigh Jimin kicks off his slipper and scowls down at the puppy happily wagging her tail, her body trying hard to tug the leash back towards the apartment.

"...I'm the one that bought you ya know. You could show a little appreciation....or maybe a little LESS appreciation..."

Leaving the slipper in the trashcan beside the stairs Jimin picks up Joy and begins walking up the staircase towards the front door, his cheeks once again flaring up in a deep blush the closer he gets to the area where the sleeping pregnant girl lies.

Geez.

Of all the weird cheesy nicknames I've been called, this one has to be the one that makes me blush.

The things you do to me Y/N.

Unlocking the door and letting the puppy off of her leash Jimin's lips crease into a grin when he sees Y/N snuggled up under the quilt, the blanket clung to her little bump encasing the growing baby in the tattered floral pattern.

I love coming home and seeing you...even if I'm only stepping outside to take the dog out...

Better go clean my foot first though before I cuddle you.

Walking over to the couch after washing his foot Jimin sits on the floor beside the sleeping girl before gently laying his head on her belly, his smile growing when he hears Y/N's strong heartbeat in his ears.

"Geez kid...the things your mama is having to go through right now...you wouldn't even believe it..."

Looking up at Y/N's face still sticky from tears Jimin kisses the little bump before crawling under the blanket and pulling the girl into his embrace, her little whines of protest only deepening his feelings of admiration.

She's so cute...sometimes...it feels like I can't get close enough to her...I just want to hold you so close to me because I feel so safe...

Tucking his face into the back of Y/N's neck Jimin smiles against her feverish skin and wraps his arms around her little bump, his tired eyes finally able to close being in the comfort of the girl.

Everything about you...even down to your smell...and how your hair feels...it's so amazing...I feel so...so...at home with you...

I wish I could tell you this all the time...I still get so embarrassed whenever I try to tell you how deeply I feel for you...and the baby too...the only thing I've ever known how to do is physical love...I've never had to tell someone how I feel about them...

Jimin's smile delicately falls into a soft frown as he flutter his eyes open and looks up at the small picture frame sitting on the tv stand, his heart clutching in a gentle pain staring at the two happy boys in the picture.

The only person I've ever told how important they are to me before you came along...was my dad and Jungkook...and now look at me...I've...lost them both....

Pulling the girl closer to his form Jimin tightens his jaw trying to control the tears that well in his tired eyes, a huge lump forming in his throat as he looks away the happy pair forever captured in the photo.

I wish...I could have handled that better...I...I wish I would have been a better friend all those years...instead of making you believe I was such a monster...

I tried...I tried so hard to interrupt you and tell you what I was actually doing...I never expected for Y/N to get hurt like that...Hell I thought at worst they may call her names and I could have handled that so easily...

Letting out a quiet sob Jimin buries his face into Y/N's neck and hiccups as tears begin to flow down his cheeks, even the comfort of the girl not stopping the negative emotions from completely overtaking the male's pained form.

I've done nothing all of these years but hurt so many people...even you Baby...I treated you so badly...If I could I wish I could go back in time and change it...I wish I could go back to the other day and be your knight in shining armor that you deserve...I...I wish....

I wish I could have stopped it all before I lost my best friend....

Sitting up from his position and rubbing the tears from his eyes Jimin lets out a shaky sigh before gently laying the photo down on its face, his bloodshot eyes looking back at Y/N when he turns around.

I know you deserve so much better than me Baby...you deserve someone who can give you the whole world...and all I can offer is myself and a black card with money from my dead father...

I can only offer you the love that I have...this weird...broken...mangled love that I still have in me...it shouldn't be enough for you...you should want better for yourself...you should have someone that can give you so much more-

"Mmmm...Jimin..."

"Uh...Y-Yes Baby?...."

"....mmm....come back......"

Standing in the middle of the floor staring at the girl who still keeps her eyes closed Jimin wipes away his tears before crawling back under the blanket, his face once again settling in her neck as Y/N sleepily wiggles herself against his body.

"Mmm...better..."

You're right Baby....this is so much better....I shouldn't be thinking that way should I...If you were in my mind right now you would be so upset with me...

I'm just...so sad right now...I've spent my life pushing so much away....that some days it feels like I'm forced to feel it all at once...head on with no filter to take any of the pain away...

But...even aside from all of the past pain...that isn't really what it is...I....I...

I miss my best friend.....

(A/N): Let's get in our feels 😌