+ 109 +

"Did you have to buy such expensive furniture Hyung?"

"Let's not forget you're the one that helped me pick it out."

Standing with his hands resting on the top of the vanity Jimin let's out a labored breath as he wipes the sweat from his forehead, his eyes looking over at the equally as exhausted Jungkook resting against the dresser.

"At least it's in here...now it's just the small stuff, thankfully we don't have to move her bed in here."

"What are you going to do with the bed?"

"....I didn't think that far really."

Pushing himself straight up Jimin grabs a towel and wipes his face before stepping into the living room where Y/N quietly sits scrolling through her phone, his heart speeding up even more when she looks up at him and immediately blushes.

"Jungkook and I got the big furniture in the room...now um...it's just the small stuff....so..if you want...you can help with the little things...l-like your clothes..."

Damnit Jimin it isn't hard to talk to Y/N.

Why is it so weird talking to her about moving stuff?

"R-Really?! I can help?!"

"Only the small stuff! Like your plushies and clothes...clothing is kind of personal..."

"Okay! I want to help! I promise I'll only lift the light things!"

Feeling his lips pull up into a grin when he sees the excitement on the girl's face Jimin gently grabs her arm when she walks by, her eyes widening with shock when he leans down and places a kiss on the corner of her lips.

I cant help but kiss you Baby Mama....

If it was up to me...I would stay in bed and kiss you all day....just forget all the world....

I feel so strange today...

"J-Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you feeling okay?..."

"Hmm? O-Oh yeah...I'm fine Baby Mama...just excited, that's all."

Jimin feels his heart completely melt at the loving smile Y/N sends him before scampering off into her room, Jungkook stepping out and into Y/N's room with an exhausted look on his face.

"Woah. Pretty Girl you have a lot of clothes."

"S-Some of these clothes can be donated! They don't fit me..."

"Oh, well how about you tell me the ones that we can get rid of. I'll start from the back and pull them out for you."

"Okay!"

They sound like a brother and sister.

Resting his head against the wall Jimin crosses his arms and takes a soft breath and listens to the sounds of Y/N and Jungkook talking through the wall, his lips pushing up into a gentle grin at their light voices.

This is nice...

For once in my life...I feel...so content...

"Pretty Girl wait!"

Peeling his eyes open Jimin's expression switches to shock when Y/N suddenly runs out of her room and wraps her arms around his waist, her teary face burying into his chest as he looks down at her with growing concern.

"Hey...Baby Mama what happened?"

Did she get overwhelmed?

Does she not want to move her things?

I was scared...this would happen...

Trying to hide the heartbreak overtaking his form Jimin peels the girl from his chest and leans down, his eyes staring up at her teary gaze as she hiccups and squeezes his fingers when he reaches out and grabs her hands.

"My Love...what's wrong? Are you not happy about moving your clothes?..."

"I-It isn't th-that..."

Oh...it isn't that....

Now trying to hide the relief Jimin reaches up and rubs Y/N's wrists as she keeps her eyes to the floor, her lips quivering when she tries her best to speak again.

"M-My old clothes...f-from when I first came here...Jimin...."

"Yes Baby?..."

"Th-They're so small! C-Compared to the clothes I h-have now! A-And look how s-skinny I still am! I must have looked like a monster!"

Completely falling apart into deep sobs Jimin's heart shatters when he sees the small girl in front of him crying so hard, his arms tugging her into his embrace when he stands back up.

"Oh Baby Mama...you didn't look like a monster...."

"B-But they're so small! I- I can't believe I looked like that! Some o-of those were l-looser on me!"

Keeping Y/N as close to him as possible Jimin looks at Jungkook when he steps out of the bedroom with a sad look painted on his face, his hand nervously scratching the back of his head as he flicks his gaze to the crying girl.

"I didn't know those were back there..."

"It's alright...how about we take a break Baby Mama, if you want Jungkook and I will put those clothes away for you and get rid of them."

".......O-Okay...."

Leaning back down and cupping Y/N's teary cheeks in his hands Jimin stares into her bloodshot eyes before pressing a kiss on the corner of her lips, his forehead pressing against hers as he used the calmest voice he can muster.

"My love...that's just a piece of your past now okay? You never looked like a monster, not once did you look like one. I remember what you looked like when I saw you at the party, and you were just as beautiful then as you are now."

"But...th-they're so small..."

"I know Baby...but that doesn't make you a monster, it makes you a warrior that you overcame that. Just look at you now, eating chicken and buying new clothes as you grow our beautiful baby girl...those clothes are just a reminder of how far you've come."

Y/N's gaze softens at Jimin's words as he uses his thumbs to wipe the tears from her cheeks, her lips pushing up into a tiny smile when he presses a kiss on her neck before standing back up.

"Okay Baby how about this. You go sit down and rest for a bit, I'll put in an order and get some chicken on the way and when it gets here we can all take a break and eat some food together."

"But...I-I still want to help..."

"And you can, after we're done eating the three of us can go in there and get all the finishing touches done and get everything sealed up in our room. How does that sound?"

"...That...sounds okay...I-I am a little hungry..."

Rubbing the back of her head when he pulls the girl into another hug Jimin sends Jungkook a glare when he sees the playful grin on the young male's face, his cheeks flaring up in a light blush with growing embarrassment.

I swear Jungkook.

I'll never be comfortable being loving if you give me that grin everytime I'm affectionate.

Oh well...I shouldn't have to worry about Y/N being too upset.

She'll most likely eat some pizza and fall asleep on the couch then Jungkook and I can just finish things up.

Poor Baby Mama....I know how that feels...to see the things that traumatized you right in your face.....

I just hope...that I'm enough to make it all better....

(A/N): :3