+ 11 +

(Y/N's POV)

...I'm so tired...

Plopping your body down into your desk chair of your next class you peek over to your right to where Jimin sits, your expression twisting in light confusion when you see his chair absent of his body.

....Where's Jimin?...

"Hey Pretty Girl!"

"A-Ah..Hi Jungkook..."

Nervously placing your hands in your lap you tenderly lean back as Shuka takes the other seat beside you, his curly hair quickly catching your attention when he leans his head down to look at you.

"Are you Okay Y/N-Chan?"

"Yes I'm fin-"

"Eh, so you're Shuka?"

Turning your head over to Jungkook who looks the male up and down with his round wide orbs the room falls into a light silence, odd glances being exchanged between the pair.

"A-Ah Yes! I-I'm Shuka...N-Nice to meet you..."

"Mmm...Same here. Do you have, every class with Y/N?"

"H-Huh?"

What the?

Why is Jungkook acting strange?

"I was just wondering, I'm kind of nosey."

"Mm...so far yes..."

"Well it's the last hour of the day so I would say so."

"A-Ah...Th-Then yes..."

Shuka's cheeks quickly flare up into a deep blush at Jungkook's Judging playful stares and shoves his hands in his lap, one finger pushing his glasses back up on his face.

....What just happened?

Was...Jungkook just mean to someone?

Sandwiches between the two males looking the other way from eachother you flick your eyes over to Jungkook and lean over, your voice lowering to a soft whisper.

"Jungkook, where's Jimin?"

"I have no idea actually. He hasn't come to class since you left. He's always here the first part of the day though."

...he isn't here at all?...

......that's not like him...when I first went to live with him he was always angry whenever I would make him late or anything...

Giving the male a simple nod and pushing your lip out into a soft pout your slightly sour mood gets even worse, your hands lazily tugging your workbooks out of your bag and flopping them onto the top of the desk.

I'm in a bad mood.

School wasn't this weird before I left....everyone is being so nice now...it's odd...I haven't talked this much since I was born...

"Y/N! Hey!"

....oh dear.

Lifting your heave eyes up to Minnie happily walking up to you and taking the seat in front of you, her new pink ends flopping against your desk when she turns around to face you.

"I switched classes isnt that awesome?! Now we can spend some more time together since we miss lunch."

...great.

"Mmm...s-sounds good...Minnie..."

"Ohhh? Who's this?"

Turning her attention to Shuka who has pulled his books out his entire face flares up in another blush when he looks at the girl wearing a corset top and mini shorts, his eyes turning upwards to avoid the sight.

"M-My n-name i-is Shuka. I'm from Japan."

"Oh, you're the guy that runs the coffee shop with Y/N now right?"

"Mm. That's c-correct."

Flicking her eyes over to you and wiggling her eyebrows the only thing you can do is stare directly into her eyes with a blank expression, your jaw tightening at the playful flecks in her dark eyes.

I know that expression.

"Well Y/N, looks like you've gained some attention while you were gone."

...Please Minnie...stop...

Simply shaking your head and turning your attention back to your books you catch Jungkook staring at the woman with the deepest glare set on her face, her own expression threaded is sickly playfulness and her voice dropping into a sultry tone.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Don't speak to me."

"Oh come on, can't we be friends?"

"No way in hell you demon spawn."

"Tch. You're no fun."

She told me she doesn't know Jungkook.

Now she's being so obvious about it.

How did I never notice that before...

Turning her back to you and the boys sitting behind you once the professor enters the room you can't help but grit your teeth at the woman, your eyes glancing over at Shuka quietly picking up his pile of pencils he knocked off the side of his desk.

I hope Minnie doesn't target Shuka...he's a nice person...he reminds me of myself a little bit...but of course knowing more...

I have to hide so much from Minnie...I can't let her know I have a phone...or give her any kind of sense that Jimin and I are happy living together...

Oh.

Happy...living together...

...I wonder if Jimin is happy living with me...

"I can't believe Jimin still isn't here, I wonder why he always misses class? I miss staring at his handsome face!"

Quickly twisting your head to the group of girls whispering amongst themselves your hands ball into light fists sitting on your desk, a burning sensation bubbling up in the pit of your heart as you turn back to your paper.

...I guess Jimin does get stared at a lot.

He's...very nice looking...and popular...

....but still...........he gives me kisses.........

..........and I'm wearing his clothes......

......hmph.

Crossing your arms in front of your chest and plopping against the back of your seat you tap your foot against the tile in agitation, your face set in a hardened frown.

Little Baby, your mama is in such a bad mood right now.

...I just want to go home...I want to get away from all of these people....I want to curl up in Jimin's bed and take a nap....specifically...I...I want to take a nap with Jimin......

....he makes me feel safe....and he's warm...

"You okay Pretty Girl?"

Glancing over at Jungkook and heaving a deep sigh you give him a half-hearted smile, your toes lightly curling inside of your shoes and your arms resting on your small growing belly secured by the baggy sweatshirt.

I want my teddy bear...and I want to go to sleep....and I want to go home to Joy...

...I don't like being here anymore...

(A/N): 🌝