+ 50 +

"Jimiiinnn..."

"Hmmmm?"

Gently shaking the boy laying on his back with you tucked safely sitting up in his arm curled around your legs you watch him let out a sleepy hum, his chest rising and falling as one eye peels open.

"What is it baby mama?"

"You're sleeping too long."

"Am I?"

"Mhm."

"Mmm...guess it's time for the after school nap to end..."

Your pout quickly turns into a smile when Jimin finally sits up and buries his face into your neck, his feverish lips pressing tiny kisses all over your throat.

"I'm sorry I slept so long darling."

"I-It's okay..."

"Are you hungry?"

"Mhm..."

"Good. I'll make you some more chicken."

"Really?!"

Your entire body practically springs up into the air at the mention of the homemade chicken and you watch Jimin sleepily push himself off of the couch, a deep sigh escaping from his nose into the silent apartment.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen."

"Okay!"

Waddling behind Jimin quietly and holding onto his T-shirt his arms gently lift you up onto the counter, his hands tugging you closer to his body so close you can feel his breath fanning off your face.

"Did you like my little announcement today?"

"Y-Yes...I...I didn't know you would do that..."

"I didn't know I was going to either, but I'm sick of random chicks asking me out when I have a perfect little girlfriend right here in front of me."

Oh my goodness!

Running his fingers up your exposed arms and fluttering his eyes shut Jimin presses his lips against yours in a tender kiss, his body jumping back when you wince the second he gets to the tops of your arms.

"....Why did you flinch?"

"Um..."

I don't want him to be mad at Minnie...

"Y/N-ah."

"When...when you...announced that you had a girlfriend Minnie grabbed my arms really hard and shook me around...she was just in shock because she likes you and-"

"...She fucking bruised you?"

Sucking your bottom lip into your mouth when Jimin pulls up the sleeve of your T-shirt revealing the tiny bruises from Minnie's nails his entire face twists in hot rage, the muscles of his jaw bulging when he clenches his jaw shut.

"Who the hell does that bitch think she is grabbing you like this. She knows you're pregnant and everything! I swear I'm going to-"

"J-Jimin! Y-You can't d-do anything...she first thought it was me that was your girlfriend...b-but...I..I-I'm scared for her to know...and I...all day long I've had this pressure in my heart and I don't know what it is but it makes my heart beat really fast and I..."

Letting your head hang down and nervously playing with the hem of your T-shirt you feel Jimin wrap his arms around your waist, a small chuckle escaping from his lips.

"That's called anxiety Baby Mama."

"Anxiety?"

"Mhm...I'm sorry if I scared you just now. I didn't mean to react the way I did..."