+ 115 +

(Y/N's POV)

"This pizza is so good!"

Happily eating your pizza while sitting by Jimin your eyes glitter at his form quietly stacking pieces on his plate, your heart warming at the sight in front of you.

Sometimes...when Jimin is doing things that he enjoys....It's almost like I can see what he probably looked like as a little boy...

Before eating his pizza Jimin looks down at his stomach and shakes his head, a playful glare glistening in his eyes when he looks over at you and sighs.

"Because of all this food we're eating I too, am gaining some weight."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. All those months and years I spent making myself hot and desirable going down with some pizza and chicken."

Swallowing the bite in your mouth you look Jimin up and down with eyes rounded in curiosity, a gentle grin playing across your lips.

Jimin has so many insecurities that have to do with himself....I wish he loved himself....as much as I love him..

I may not be the best at making people feel better....but all I can do is try...

"W-Well...Jimin...."

"Hmm?"

"T-To me....you're the most d-desirable...a-and handsome man I've ever met...e-even if you have s-some extra weight on you...."

Watching his eyes widen and his face explode into a blush Jimin turns his head away from you and falls back onto the bed, his arm covering his eyes as he lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Y-You can't say stuff like that My Love."

Eh?

Did I upset him?

Desirable means something you really want right?

See I'm not good at making people feel better!

Little Baby what do we do!

Pulling every ounce of bravery you have in your system you lean over and press a small kiss on Jimin's feverish lips, his eyes staring at you in astonishment when you move his hand away from his face.

"I-I f-find you very handsome....My Love..."

Jimin's lips part in shock as he just silently stares up at you, his eyes rounding as he reaches up and presses his hand on your cheek.

"Baby......"

"Hmm?"

"Will you please....continue to call me that...forever..."

Widening your eyes at Jimin's request you give him a loving grin as you gently nod, your hair falling around your face as the boy places his hand on the back of your head guiding you into a kiss.

"O-Of course...."

"Your hair is getting long again."

"Oh..."

Sitting up and pushing your hair behind your ear your smile fades into a light frown, Jimin's eyes staring at you in confusion as he pushes himself up to where he's propped up on his elbows.

"Do you not like having long hair?"

It isn't that....really....

"M-My mother...never let me cut my hair....she said it was improper for a lady to show herself like that....I-I don't like having long hair...."