* + 111 + *

[Trigger Warning Ahead]
[Jimin, 15 years old]

Alright...this is the day...I'm so excited..

Fixing his tie on his brand new uniform Jimin finished tying his shoes and throws his backpack over his shoulders, his eyes peering into the mirror at his sharp looking form as his cheeks gleam with a smile.

I got into a good school......and Appa is happy about my grades and getting into this place...this is going to be the best year ever!

Keeping his grin on his face Jimin makes his way out of his bedroom and down the stairs into the main hall of the giant mansion, his head poking into the kitchen as shock covers his entire expression when he sees his father standing at the stove.

...he's cooking?

"Appa?"

"Oh...Goodmorning son....how did you sleep?"

Smiling at the frail looking man slowly making his way across the kitchen Jimin drops his backpack and sits down at the dining table, his eyes gleaming up at his father before he looks at the spread of breakfast across the entire table, a piping hot plate of pancakes fastened on a fancy plate in the middle of the rounded table.

"I slept well...how about you Appa? It's been a while since you cooked..."

"Mmmm...I just figured you needed a nice meal. It's your first day of highschool and all....."

Wow, he must be having a great day today...

I did good....thank god...I've barely slept for a week....

Watching his father in admiration as he moves around the room Jimin begins putting pancakes on his plate, the frail older man taking the chair across from him as he stares down at his plate with hollow eyes and a completely empty expression.

"Is it good?"

"Mhm! It's delicious Appa!"

"Good...growing boys need a nice meal."

Smiling happily Jimin and his father silently eat on the pancakes stacked high in the middle of the table, Jimin's heart erratically slamming in his chest as he looks up at the clock slowly ticking away his time.

Darn...I have to go...but this is such a great moment...Appa is actually doing well...I was so worried about him last night...he slept in the bathroom floor again and kept weeping...

"Um...I-I have to go now Appa..."

"Of course son, I hope you enjoy your first day."

"I will, Jungkook is going to be there with me too, he's meeting me at the bus stop so we can walk together."

".....supposed to rain later...maybe you should take an umbrella...."

"Aren't you going to come pick me up?"

"Oh right, that's correct."

Standing up from the table and slipping his backpack back on his body Jimin happily steps towards the doorway of the kitchen, his body stopping when he hears a faint mumbling sound coming from his father.