+ 18 +

(Y/N's POV)

"The chicken has arrived!"

"Jungkook!"

"Pretty Girl!"

Running out of your bedroom with Joy waddling behind your form you give Jungkook a wide grin when he comes in the door, his eyebrows wiggling down at you in amusement.

"Ah, it's always refreshing when you greet me Pretty Girl. Where's Hyung?"

"He's in the restroom."

"So I hear that I get to watch a fashion show tonight? I wore my best socks so I could fit the stylish mood."

"S-Socks?"

Giggling at the boy wiggling his toes as he sets the chicken on the table you wait patiently for him to pull all of the boxes out of the plastic bag, your eyes wide with excitement staring at the piping hot food.

I love chicken!

I know you love chicken too little baby, I'll make sure to feed you a lot!

"I got you your own box of chicken Pretty Girl and a whole bunch of sauces you can try. This is extra crispy chicken."

....extra....crispy...

"Be careful Jungkook, Y/N-ah might explode if you don't just give her the chicken. She was thinking about it so much she couldn't even focus on m....uh...sleeping. She didn't get a nap in."

"Well then! Let's get you eating! We can't possibly deny you your right to chicken!"

Finally!

Grabbing your box from the boy as quickly as possible and turning around you let out a small squeak when you bump into Jimin's chest, your cheeks flaring up in a blush when he reaches up and cradles your elbows.

"Be careful."

"S-Sorry..."

You can feel Jungkook's eyes staring at the both of you the entire time as you quickly pull away from Jimin and take your place at the table, your cheeks puffing out as you shove in the pieces of warm chicken.

Wow....this is so good!

I guess I have to be careful...Jimin seems shy around Jungkook lately...I hope I didn't make him upset by bumping into him...

Glancing across the table at Jimin peacefully eating his chicken your heart skips a beat when he gives you a soft wink, the simple gesture causing a smile to creep along your chicken filled cheeks.

Nope...I didn't upset him...in fact...lately....these past few days...Jimin has looked happier than ever....

"I don't think I've ever seen someone so happy over chicken before."

"This is the best chicken."

"My Appa talked to me this morning, he said he's really happy about your progress. He set you an appointment in another month so you have time to put some more weight on."

"Really?..."

"Yep!"

Grinning to yourself and slowly moving your chicken free hand to your belly pushed out on the top of your thighs you happily kick your legs back and forth, your heart blooming with affection and motherly warmth.

Hear that little baby?...

Other people are happy about your progress too...now you have some people that love you too...