But I love LoveGuru. I realised it!! I smiled and shook my head at my silliness. As I shook my head I felt pain and winced. I looked at Nandini to see her staring at me shocked with a open mouth.

"Nandini" I called her reaching for her hand. "Wha..what did you..just say?" she asked shocked. "Nandini" I shrugged.

"No..before..before that" she asked impatiently. Did she hear me calling LoveGuru? I can't tell her now that I love LoveGuru. It's not the right time.

"Manik?" she called me waiting for an answer. "I don't know" I said looking at the side and winced as I moved my head.

"Stop shaking your head" she scolded coming near me and looking at the bandage around my head. "And you said something. You told LoveGuru right? Why?" she asked slowly helding my hand.

"Umm.. woh..I don't know. I don't remember I called her" I closed my eyes and she sighed.

"Ma..accha fine. Let's talk about it afterwards. How are you?" she gave me a small smile.

"Ohh you remember that I am on the hospital bed?" I mocked and she bit her lip. "How are you?" she asked again.

"I am good. I am just feeling thirsty" I said and she nodded. She straightened the bed and made me sit. She took a glass of water and gently made me drink. I gulped it down and again layed down.

"I was soo scared" she murmured as tears trickled down. "I am alright baba..shh.. don't cry" I wiped her tears. "I am not" she pouted turning towards the side.

"Don't think that I lost my eyes in the accident" I laughed and she glared at me. "You.." she started speaking when the door opened and Dad came in. He smiled in relief seeing me and I smiled back.

"I'll wait outside" Nandini got up smiling at Dad and I just pouted. Why does she have to go?

"You can stay Nandu. I talked to the doctor" Dad stopped her and she looked at him unsure. She then glanced at me and I blinked my eyes in assurance.

"Okay.." she said tucking her hair back. That's my job!

"How are you?" Dad asked coming near me and Cabir also came inside. He and Nandini exchanged looks and she nodded with a smile.

"I am good" I smiled. "Kitna dara diya tune" he patted my cheek and I laughed. "Saale!! Hume darake thu hass raha hai?" Cabir glared at me.

"Kyu darr rahe the? You thought I'll die?" I laughed. "Manik!!" all the three yelled angrily and I gave them a puppy look.

The nurse ran inside panicked. "Kya hua?" she asked looking at us. "Ku..kuch nahi" Nandini gave a small smile and she left nodding.

"It's hospital guys. Don't shout" I sighed. "I'll call your Mom. She is worried" Dad said and I nodded. "I'll also go to the police station and check on them. You both will handle here?" Dad asked.

"Yeah sure" Cabir nodded.

Dad left and I looked at Cabir. "Why police station?" I narrowed my eyes. Cabir and Nandini again exchanged looks. "Umm..woh..kitna savaal puchta hai?" Cabir rolled his eyes. "Jawab de" I warned.

"Manik!!" Mukti and Aliya came in making Nandini and Cabir sigh in relief. Mom, aunty, Navya, Abhi, Dhruv and Arya also came.

"Manik thu theek hai?" Mom cupped my cheeks. "Haan Maa" I smiled at her. Everyone talked to me and I replied.

"Aankhe he kaha teri? Car ko nahi dekh sakta kya?" Mukti glared at me. "Andha" Abhi shook his head. "Arre I just recovered and you all are scolding me" I pouted.