"You'll see."

"Anyway! Fat Gum agreed to come. Manual is on the fence. And Rock Lock refused, although, for good reason."

"Let's not forget about Edgeshot," Mic added.

"Or Gran Torino," Nezu interrupted.

"He's coming too? I didn't expect that." Midnight nodded out of respect.

"He had his reasons. And we owe it to Toshinori for scouting him."

Everyone glanced at Aizawa who had to acknowledge his achievement.

"That makes three. And, Manual, if he decides to come," Aizawa said.

"Well... Sounds like you're all set. It kind of makes me feel guilty for staying," Vlad sighed heavily.

"It's not too late, you know. I forgot to mention but there will be a second ship tomorrow at 6 p.m. in case you happen to miss this one," Nezu said.

"Luckily for us, we're not." Aizawa felt the need to point this out. Meanwhile, Vlad shook his head and chuckled under his breath.

"No, no... I already made up my mind... I just wish you all the best on your quest," he addressed Aizawa, Mic, and Midnight who were sitting on the same couch.

"We understand, Vlad..." Midnight sympathized.

"Yeah, man. We're cool," Mic pumped his chest jokingly.

"This was my mission anyway... Besides, the last thing I would want is for you to get hurt," he briefly smiled while sympathizing with him.

"Thanks, Eraser... I know we haven't seen eye to eye much since the outbreak but... I'm glad we are now."

"Well... You are watching my cat. It's the least I can do," Aizawa said as his cat appeared coincidentally.

"Haha! True... I just hope Setsuna and the others don't get suspicious after I postponed our day out together."

"I'm sure they won't. What do they know?" Mic shrugged it off. Although, Vlad didn't seem too certain.

"You'd be surprised."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

CRACKLE!

A flash of lightning lit up the sky above I-Island, followed by a heavy downpour of rain that burst from the cumulonimbus cloud. Hours ago, Bakugo and Yaoyorozu left the indoor shooting range after using fake IDs to enter of course.

They went their separate ways and he confided in his room while Hagakure did laundry. The reason being he was writing a letter that needed to be dropped off.

Tapping the pen against the table, Bakugo struggled to write what he wanted to say. He hadn't talked to her in a while so writing wasn't any easier. Even so, he had to do it.

Finishing the letter, he sealed it up in a waterproof envelope along with some additional paper and shoved it in a satchel. He looked at the clock and sighed when he saw the time.

3 o'clock.

"I'm going out. Be back in an hour or so," he said as he passed his mom who was watching TV in the living room.

"Be safe!" Mitsuki made sure to say as he closed the door.

"Where's he off to in a hurry?" Hagakure asked, stepping out of the laundry room.

"Beats me. That kid is always doing something," she shrugged before going back to her show. He proceeded to drink some tea as she did. Meanwhile, Hagakure pouted in concern. Where was he off to?