Epilogue:

10 Year’s Later

Allie’s POV

It’s been ten wonderful years since Harry and I have gotten married. I’m now 33 years old as was Harry. Harry and I now have 6 amazingly beautiful kids. Darcy is now 9 years old, and she is gorgeous. She had long light brown hair with greenish blueish eyes. She was very sassy like her Uncle Louis. She is such a daddies girl that she HATED when she wasn’t the center of his attention. Jack and Aiden are our 8-year-old twins (Allie was pregnant with them at the wedding btw) They both had dirty blonde hair just like Harry did when he was their age. They acted and looked exactly like Harry. Lacy is our 6 year old. She was the sweetest little girl. She is always looking out for her little sisters. She was also my little helper. She was always by my side that was until Uncle Zayn came over then she was barely near me. Gracie is our 4 year old. She had short blonde curly hair with bright blue eyes. She loves to sing and dance. So she would run around the house singing and dancing. She just started going to school 5 months ago and it broke my heart. The house was too quite, well that was until Sofia was born 3 months ago. She was so cute, and all of her siblings loved her. She resembled me the most so far. She had brown hair and eyes and chunky cheeks. (Kids pictures on sidebar)

Since Harry and I both never planned on having six kids we had to move into a much bigger house after I gave birth to Lacy. (House on sidebar) By no means did I want to move, but we had no other choice.

Not long after we moved ‘One Direction’ decided to go their separate way. They had done 6 albums up to that point and a bunch of world tours. Harry and the guys are now all music producers and helping up and coming artist make it big.

All the guys were married with kids. Louis and Eleanor got married a year after Harry and I did. They now have 2 sets of twins. Two 7-year-old boys (twins) and two 4-year-old girls. Niall and Hannah got married 8 years ago and they have a 6 & 3-year-old girls. Zayn and Perrie have been married or about 6 years now and have a 6 boy, 4 year old, and a 2-year-old girl. Liam and Danielle have been married 10 years like Harry and I, but they only have 2 kids. A boy and a girl!

Over the last year though One Direction reunited for a world tour. They have had a few breaks in between the shows to come home to their families. Harry was luckily home for Sofia’s birth, but he had to leave to go back to the United States a few days after she as born. He hasn’t seen her in person since. Harry and the guys are on their way home as we speak. I was so happy to see him, but I knew the kids were even more excited then I am.

“Mum when is daddy getting home?” Darcy asked me. I was currently changing Sofia’s diaper and getting her ready for her afternoon nap.

“He should be home in an hour.” I smiled. He had texted me saying he landed at Heathrow a few minutes ago, and I knew from years of experience how long it took him to get home.

“Okay.” She cheered before running out of Sofia’s room. After I finished getting Sofia ready for her nap I put her in her crib. I turned the lights off before closing the door.

“Mummy Aiden pulled my hair.” Gracie cried as she ran up to me and hugged my legs. I groaned then I bent down and picked her up.

“Where is he sweety?” I asked her as I rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

“Movie room.” She sniffled. I started to walk towards the movie room and the closer I got I heard Jack and Aiden fighting with each other.

“Baby why don’t you go to your room and I will come in there after I talk with Aiden.” I cooed to Gracie who was still lightly crying.