Chapter 102:

Harry’s POV

Allie had fallen asleep not even half way through the movie. After the movie ended I put my hand on her belly and started talking to Darcy. All of a sudden Allie’s stomach got rock hard and her winced in pain.

“Are you okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yeah just got a sharp pain, but it’s going away now.” Allie said.

“Is there anything I can do?” I asked.

“Yeah could you help me sit up? I want to take a shower.” She said.

“Okay.” I said as I got out of bed and walked around the foot of the bed and over to her side of the bed. I took her hands in mine and helped her sit up. Then I helped her off the bed.

“Thank you.” She smiled. Whenever I could get a genuine smile from her my heart would just melt. She always gives me a fake smile.

“You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can do?” I asked.

“Uh no I think I’m okay.” She said as she walked to the bathroom.

“Just keep the door unlocked incase you get another sharp pain and need help.” I requested.

“Ok.” She agreed. I was thankful she didn’t fight me on it.

Allie’s POV

As I got into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes I got into the shower. I let the hot water hit my bare body and let it release the tension in my muscles. My mind wondered off to what Harry was saying to Darcy before in bed. He truly is going to be a great daddy. I was starting to forgive him more and more I thought about his words. About a half other into my shower I got another sharp pain in my stomach. I had to hold onto the shower wall to keep myself from falling. The pain was horrid, and it wasn’t going away as quickly as the first time I got this pain. Once the pain lessened a little I got out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel.

“Harry?” I kind of shouted. Harry came barging into the bathroom.

“What is wrong? Are you okay?” He rushed.

“I just got another pain and it still hurts a little.” I said honestly. I looked up to look at Harry, and saw him thinking.

“Could you be having contractions?” He asked all of sudden. My eyes went wide and I started to panic.

“No! I mean my due date is in 2 weeks. I can’t be having contractions right?” I panicked. Harry didn’t say anything so I stood up off the toilet and threw on my nightgown I had on earlier.

“Harry?” I asked him.

“Allie you can being having contractions. You can be in early labor that isn’t uncommon.” Harry said coming behind me and started rubbing my back. He was very hesitant at first, but when I didn’t push him away he relaxed a little. I just stood there frozen not knowing what to say.

“Why don’t I call the doctor and you go sit in bed?” Harry asked/stated. I nodded my head and walked back to our bed. I sat down on the bed and wrapped a blanket around myself. Harry followed me into our room and got his phone to call the doctors. After he dialed the number he started pacing the room. He always did that when he was nervous, but I could see he was trying not to show it.

I found myself zone out and think about the last 9 months. Everything was perfect between Harry and I was perfect. When I found out I was pregnant and then told Harry everything has changed. He said and did so many things that I know he regrets. After his 3 months on tour he came home and did everything in his power to get me to forgive him. I didn’t care about his apologizes they were months to late. It wasn’t until after he did the nursery that I found myself slowly forgiving him. He still had many pieces of my heart to put back together, but he was slowly doing it. My heart just melted whenever I heard what he told Darcy tonight when he thought I was sleeping. I really need to………… My thoughts were interrupted when another sharp pain hit me like a ton of bricks.