Chapter 120:

Allie’s POV

We just finished taking the photos about 15 minutes ago. We were all heading over to the reception hall. Harry and I had our own limo while everyone else (bridal party) shared another limo.

“Do you feel any different? “Harry asked me. He has barely left my side since we said our do’s I wasn’t complaining though.

“I kind of feel the same. How about you?” I asked.

“The same, but different at the same time. It’s hard to explain.” He smiled.

“Yeah I get it.” I smiled. Harry grabbed my hand and started rubbing his thumb across my knuckles. I looked up at him and just smiled before leaning up and pressing my lips firmly to his.

“ I love you so much you have no idea.” He said against my lips.

“Love you too babe.” I said before kissing him again. Harry pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes of making out I pulled away breathless.

“As much as I would love to stay like this, but I think we need to go into OUR reception.” I smirked.

“UGH! I guess we have too right?” Harry laughed.

“Yes now let’s go. I’m hungry and feel like dancing.” I winked. Harry laughed and then helped me out of the limo.

Harry’s POV

“Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles!” Louis shouted into a microphone as Allie and I walked into the reception room hand in hand.

“Okay now they will be having their first dance.” Louis said. I spun Allie around so she was facing me. I hand one hand on her lower back while holding her other hand. She was holding my hand in hers and her other hand resting on my shoulder. We started to sway back and forth as ‘I won’t Give up’ by Jason Mraz played over the speakers.

“So I kind of need to tell you something, but we have to keep it between just you and me.” Allie said breaking the silence.

“Okay.” I said a little nervous.

“So I found out I was pregnant again yesterday.” Allie said hesitantly as she waited for my response. I didn’t know what to say so I just pressed my lips firmly to her’s. She smiled into the kiss and our family and friends aww’d. I almost forgot they were here.

“So you are happy?” She asked.

“More then you know. How far along are you?” I asked.

“About 1 ½ months that’s why we can’t tell anyone yet. I can’t believe we have an 8 month old and another baby already on the way. How on earth are we going to be able to handle that?” She rambled.

“With love and a lot of patience.” I laughed, which caused Allie to laugh as well.

“Is that why you weren’t hungry at the rehearsal dinner?” I asked.

“It must have been. I just kind of found out I was pregnant by accident.” Allie said shyly. I nodded my head for her to continue.

“I had to go to the doctors just for a routine check up, so they took blood and stuff. So when they called to tell me the results of the blood work they told me I was pregnant. When I got that phone call I kind of freaked. I honestly didn’t know how you would react.” She said while looking me right in the eyes. I moved closer to her face so our lips are just barely touching.