Chapter 113:

A/N: Sorry for the wait! I woke up with a horrible headache and laid down and accidental fell asleep! Oops! 

Harry’s POV

“Sir Allie is fine. She has a clean bill of health. When Allie woke up she said she ran into the corner of the counter and the pain was horrible. She must have opened the stitches when she walked into the counter and then the pain was too much for her body so she passed out. As for the fever we believe her body was trying just reacting to the pain.” The doctor said. I let out the breath I was holding. Thank god she is okay.

“Does she have any infection?” I asked.

“No she is infection free. We re stitched her stitches and she is now getting dressed and then she can go home.” The doctor smiled.

“Thank you so much.” I said shaking his hand.

“No problem! Just make sure she doesn’t walk into anymore counters.” He chuckled.

“I think I can try.” I smiled.

“She is in room 407.” He said before walking away.

“Thank you.” I said. Then began to walk to Allie’s room. When I walked into the room she was struggling to behind down to get her shoes, so I ran in and picked them up for her.

“Thanks.” She said looking down at the ground.

“What’s wrong?” I asked confused as to why she looked so sad. Pretty much as soon as I asked her what’s wrong she started to cry. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

“I feel so stupid. I walked into the corner of the counter Harry. I am so stupid.” She sobbed.

“Allie I admit you are clumsy, but you didn’t do it on purpose ya know? I’m just glad you are okay.” I said.

“Oh My God where is Darcy?” Allie asked panicked.

“Calm down she is with Louis and Eleanor.” I said. Oh did I forget to mention the lads are back in London. Well they are :P

“Oh okay!” she said calming down a bit.

“Come on let’s get your shoes on and get you home. You need to rest!” I smiled as I kneeled down in front of her to put her UGG boots on.

“Okay.” She said simply.

-----------------

When Allie and I got home I sent her right up to bed. Luckily while we were gone Eleanor and Louis cleaned up any of Allie’s blood off the kitchen floor. I don’t think I could have dealt with doing it. Darcy was taking her afternoon nap, and El and Louis were chilling on the couch watching the telly.

“Thank you for coming over so fast to watch Darcy. I owe you big time.” I said sitting down in the recliner chair.

“Anytime mate. We love Darcy! Is Allie okay? What the hell even happened?” Louis asked.

“Allie walked into the corner of the counter and it popped open her stitches. The pain was too much which caused her to pass out.” I said.

“Well that’s good. Did they look to see if she has an infection while she was there? I know she was terrified about having/getting one.” Eleanor said.

“Luckily she doesn’t have any type of infection. Wait she was really that worried about getting one. She never said anything to me about it.” I said confused.