Chapter 108:

Allie’s POV

It has been a 2 days since Harry has left. Darcy was much harder putting to bed at night since Harry usual ended up doing it, so she wanted her daddy. I didn’t blame her either I wanted him to be home, but I knew why he wasn’t. Hannah had called me yesterday asking if she could take me up on my offer and come over to help her pack. She said she had to tackle her’s and Niall’s closet today, and needed help. Since Hannah and I have gotten closer over the last 5 months she knew I was good at organizing things. She wanted to organize the clothes by seasons and then what clothes she would need right away. I understood what she wanted me to help her with since I had to do that with Harry and my clothes when we moved into our house. I didn’t mind packing, but I HATED unpacking when we moved into our house now. After that move I told Harry we are not moving anytime soon if ever. I had a strange feeling Hannah was going to feel the same way after this. Her and Niall were moving into a house in my neighborhood. So far Harry, Louis, and Niall live in the same neighborhood. So we just have to get Liam and Zayn to move here and everyone will be living near each other. I liked that, because I didn’t have to travel far for parties and stuff.

I had to leave for Hannah’s like now, so I had to go wake up Darcy. It was only 7am, so she was still sleeping. I hated having to wake her up, but I needed to. I walked into her room and over to her crib.

“I’m sorry baby girl but you have to wake up.” I said while rubbing her soft cheek. She started to move a little bit, and then she started to cry. I hate being the reason why she is crying.

“Oh I know love. I don’t want to be up either, but Aunt Hannah needs our help. Let’s change you and get you dressed then you can go back to sleep.” I said to her even though she probably didn’t understand what I was saying. After I changed her I picked her up and walked over to her closet to find her something warm to wear. It was rather cold outside, so I didn’t want her to be cold. I put her in a long sleeve pink onesie. She had finally stopped crying, but that probably had more to do with the fact I gave her a bottle.

After I finished getting myself ready I picked Darcy up. I held Darcy in one arm while gathering my purse and keys with the other. I walked out of the house and over to my car. I buckled Darcy in her car seat and wrapped a blanket around her. She was starting to get sleepy so I knew she would fall asleep on the way to Hannah’s. I got into the drivers seat and started driving to Hannah’s.

------------------------

“Allie thank you so much for coming over and helping me. You have no ideas how much it means to me.” Hannah said hugging me.

“You’re welcome, but to repay me can you please grab Darcy’s portable bassinet out of the boot of my car?” I smiled.

“Yeah I can do that. It’s the least I can do for you.” She smiled. Hannah got the bassinet and then we walked into the building and to the elevator. Their flat was on the top floor (30’th)

“Are you feeling okay you look a little pale today?” Hannah asked me.

“Yeah I just have a little stomach ache, but I will be fine.” I smiled. I had in deed woke up with a stomach ache, but i knew from experience that when I don’t feel good it’s better to do something to get my mind off of it, so that was my plan today.

“Well if you need to go home I won’t be mad at you.” Hannah smiled.

“I know you wont, but I will feel better once we start.” I said.

“Okay! How is Darcy today?” Hannah asked changing the subject a little bit.

“Cranky since I had to wake her up, but she fell asleep in the car so she should sleep for a while.” I smiled.

“Well that’s good.” She said as the elevator doors opened. We walked to her front door and walked in.

“Ready to pack?” I asked.

“Um no, but I have to so let’s get it over with.” She laughed.

“Sounds good.” I smiled.

Harry’s POV

The lads and I were sitting in the hotel eating room service for dinner. It was confusing since my body was still telling me it was just barely lunchtime. I hate getting used to time zone changes. Usually by the time I get used to it I have to go back home. I LOVE my job and the fans, but I was so ready to go back home to my family already. I have only been here for 2 days and I was homesick.

“Mate? Hannah just called me and Allie is over there helping her pack.” Niall laughed.

“Let me guess Hannah is exhausted, and Allie is forcing her to finish it so it’s done.” I chuckled.

“Yeah sounds like Allie eh?” Niall laughed.

“That it does, but as much as Hannah wants to stop she will thank Allie later when it’s done. I know I always do!” I smiled. I loved how organized Allie was when it came to that type of stuff.

“She is definitely more organized then Hannah is. I love Hannah, but she isn’t organized at all.” Niall said.

“Haha Allie just likes to be organized to an extent. I’m just glad she doesn’t freak out if I throw dirty clothes on our floor.” I laughed.

“Harry you pick your clothes up off the floor the minute you throw them on the floor. You and Allie are a match made in heaven when it comes to liking your house clean.” Louis said patting my back.

“Yes we are.” I smiled thinking about how we were going to get married.

“I can’t believe you two are getting married. That is amazing.” Zayn said changing the subject.

“I know it’s crazy but in a good way.” I smiled. Since Liam and Danielle were getting married in June of this year Allie and I decided to get married either in August or early September.

“I get it mate. I feel the same way with Danielle.” Liam said.

“Wait Harry have you shook that bad feeling yet?” Louis asked. I had told them about my bad feeling when we got on the plane.

“No it’s still there. I just hope it’s a feeling and nothing bad with happen.” I shrugged.

“I’m sure everything will be okay.” Zayn smiled at me. I smiled and nodded at him. I so desperately wanted to believe him, but I couldn’t.

A/N:

I know this is kind of a filler chapter, but I promise the next chapter will be much better :D

Leave a COMMENT and let me know what you are thinking…..

Please VOTE as well (:

 I will be posting the next chapter tomorrow morning-ish........

Allie<3