Chapter 110:

A/N: Sorry if there is any grammar issues.... I'm to lazy to look HAHA......

Allie’s POV

I was so tired and my side was throbbing. I went to open my eyes, but I couldn’t open them. Why can’t I open my eyes? Wait where was I? Cause this isn’t my bed. As I tried to remember where I was I heard this annoying beeping sound.

‘Ugh that is so annoying.’ I thought to myself.

“Allie are you awake?” I heard someone ask. ‘Wait did I say that out loud?’ I asked myself.

“Yes you did, so I will take that as you are awake.” That same person giggled. I tried once more to open my eyes and this time I was successful. The light in the room was super bright and it hurt my eyes, but once they adjusted to the light my eyes were fine.

“Hi Eleanor. Where am I and what happened?” I asked confused.

“You are in the hospital, because you had appendicitis. I called the ambulance when you were in horrible pain and had a high fever. Danielle is at your place watching Darcy. Harry also knows what is going on.” Eleanor said answering all of the questions that popped into my head when she said where I was.

“I don’t remember anything pass me falling asleep. He isn’t coming home is he?” I asked. I didn’t want him to come home early. I know that getting your appendix taken out isn’t super serious, so he didn’t need to come home now.

“No, Paul wouldn’t let him. Harry sent you a text while you were in surgery if you want to read it. He wants to be here with you, but he know you would have yelled at him for leaving.” She laughed.

“That is very true. Where is my phone so I can at least text him?” I asked.

“Ummmm…… here it is.” Eleanor smiled as she found my phone. She handed me my phone and sure enough there was a un-opened text from Harry…

Harry<3: Babe Louis just told me you were in the hospital and going in for surgery. I so wish I could fly home and see you, but I’m not aloud to. God I hope you understand. I hope you aren’t in any pain. If you are and the doctors and/or nurses are treating you like crap let me know and I will get them fired. Darcy is home with Danielle if you didn’t know that. I will be coming home a day early (that’s as soon as I can) All the lads send their love. Please get better soon. I love you so much. Call or text me ASAP. <3 Xxx – H

Reading his text put a smile on my face even though I was in so much pain. I know he feels bad that he can’t come home, but I understand so I’m not mad. I hope Harry isn’t mad at Paul for no letting him come home. It’s nothing personal Paul is just doing his job. I looked at the clock and did the math so I knew what time it was in Australia. ‘Um he should be up now.’ I thought to myself.

“I’m going to go tell the nurse you are awake while you call Harry” Eleanor smiled at me. I mouth ‘thank you’ to her before she left my hospital room. I then went and dialed Harry’s number. ‘I hope he answer’s I really need to hear his voice right now.’ I thought to myself. Harry picked up the phone on the first ring (:

“Allie? Oh My God! Are you okay? I wish I could come home and take care of you right now, but I can’t. Please don’t be mad at me I have no control over it.” Harry rushed. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself.

“Harry I’m okay. I’m still in a lot of pain though, but that’s because of the surgery. I understand why you can’t come home, and I’m not mad at you.” I said trying to hold back the tears.