Chapter 106:

Allie’s POV

It’s been a few weeks since Christmas, so that meant Harry was leaving for the Australia tour. He has spent the last few days packing all of his clothes he would need. I have offered to help him, but he just snaps at me. He has been very moody lately, and I haven’t figured out why. So I made sure just to keep my distance from him. Harry was currently out with the guys going over flight information. So I was home alone with Darcy. She was in her baby swing just smiling and giggling away at nothing. I was sitting on the couch folding our laundry when my phone started ringing. I looked at my caller ID and saw it was Louis……

PHONE CONVERSTION

ALLIE: “Hey Louis! What’s up?” I asked.

Louis: “Good! Is Harry with you?” He asked.

Allie: “Umm no. He said he was going to be with you and the guys today.” I said confused that he wasn’t there.

Louis: “Oh um he hasn’t showed up. I just assumed he was home with you and Darcy.” Louis said sounding concerned.

Allie: “No, but if I hear from him I will let you know and you do the same ya?” I said.

Louis: “Okay! I’m sure he is fine, so I wouldn’t worry.” Louis said. That didn’t help my nerves.

Allie: “I hope so. Bye Louis.” I said before hanging up.

END OF CONVERSTION

As soon as I hung up with Louis I dialed Harry’s number. I was surprised when he picked up on the third ring.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Harry: “Hey!” Harry said.

Allie: “Where are you?” I asked.

Harry: “Um I told you this morning I am with the lads all day.” Harry said.

ALLIE: “Louis just called me wondering where you were so don’t lie to me. Where are you?” I snapped. There was a long pause….

ALLIE: “Harry?” I snapped again.

HARRY: “I’m just out okay. I needed to get some stuff for the trip.” Harry snapped at me.

ALLIE: “Don’t you dare snap at me Haz you are the one lying to me.” I snapped back at him, which cause Darcy to start crying.

ALLIE: “Harry I have to call you back. Bye.” I said before hanging up.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

I walked over to Darcy and took her out of her swing. I started rocking her lightly in my arms trying to get her to stop crying. I felt myself getting so overwhelmed. I had a screaming baby in my hands and my boyfriend was lying to me. I don’t understand why he is lying to me. Is he cheating on me and is with his other girlfriend? That was the main thought going through my head. What if he is cheating on me? I thought things between us were going good. I guess not, because of his mood lately and the fact he lied to me today.

Once I calmed Darcy down I figured I would call Louis and let him know Harry was alive.

PHONE CONVERSATION