Chapter 112:

A/N: 33 VOTES on the last chapter thanks so much. I want to thank all of you for reading, voting, and commenting on my story. When i posted this story i was only expecting a few people to read it if that, so thank you all so much for making this book Fan Fiction # 442....... I feel so blessed..... 

Allie’s POV

I woke up this morning to Harry having his arms lightly wrapped around my waist, and his head lying in the crook of my neck. I tried to unwrap his arms without waking him up, but that didn’t work. I don’t think he slept very well last night. I didn’t really sleep my side was hurting and it kept me up. After a long argument with Harry I finally was able to take a shower by myself, and then get dressed by myself. I was going to have to thank Darcy later for crying and forcing Harry to tend to her and not me. I love how caring and protective Harry was, but some times it’s to much to deal with. I mean I might have had minor surgery a few days ago, but that doesn’t mean I can’t take a shower on my own. I’d admit if I needed help and he knows that so if I say I can manage to do something on my own he needs to believe me. It took Eleanor 2 days to realize that. Speaking of Eleanor I called her after my shower and thanked her again for everything. I really need to do something nice for her, because she was very helpful these past couple of days.  I also have to thank Danielle for coming over and watching Darcy when I was rushed to the hospital. Everyone was all so helpful these past couple days and I don’t know how to thank them.

“Allie?” Harry said as he walked into our room.

“In the bathroom.” I said back.

“Hey um…. Your mum is on the phone. Do you want me to tell her you will call her back?”  Harry asked.

“Ummm yeah I just need to finish getting dressed then I will call her. SO tell her I will call her in about 10 minutes.” I smiled.

“Okay I can do that.” He smiled as he went back downstairs to talk to my mom. She usually calls on the house phone since it’s not as expensive to call me. She did live in North Carolina. We learned quickly that calling each other on our cell phones was VERY expensive. My mom probably wanted to talk to me about how I was feeling and then the wedding. All of our family and friends knew Harry and I were engaged. Harry was planning on tweeting something about it soon, but he wanted us to keep it private for a little bit.

I finished getting dressed which consisted of sweatpants (can’t wear tight pants because of stitches) and a t- shirt. I hadn’t cared what I’d looked like since I got out of the hospital so my hair was always in a messy bun. I wore no make (which Harry liked) I would take a shower and brush my hair and teeth and be done for the day. I was just lying around the house anyway who needs to dress fancy for that? NOT ME!!!! Any who after I got dressed I made my way downstairs to call my mom back.

“Hey Harry where is the phone?” I asked when it wasn’t in the holder.

“Oh right here next to me.” Harry said pointing to the phone. He was currently trying to get Darcy dressed, but she was squirming around too much.

“Need help?” I asked him with a slight chuckle.

“Don’t laugh at me and no I do not. You aren’t suppose to help me with her for another week.” Harry said.

“Harry I can sit and help you.” I said sternly. If he didn’t get her dressed quickly she was going to start crying.

“Fine, but this is the only time.” He said finally giving up. I walked over to Harry and Darcy and kneeled down in front of Darcy. She looked at me and smiled.