Chapter 101:

A/N:

I can’t believe that I am writing chapter 101…. Gosh that is a lot of chapters!

Allie’s POV

It’s been almost 2 months since the baby shower, and I still haven’t forgiven Harry. He has done everything in his power to try and get me to forgive him, but for some reason I couldn’t. It’s as if all my trusting skills have been shot out the window. I’m still sleeping in ‘OUR’ room though, because I didn’t want to be alone at night and being so pregnant. I’m 8 ½ months pregnant now and saying I was huge is an understatement. As much as Harry didn’t want me by myself I didn’t want to be alone either. You never know what could happen!

Over the last month and a half Harry and the guys finished the nursery and it’s all ready for Darcy. I must give it to Harry and the guys the nursery is gorgeous. We won’t have to re-decorate it as she gets older she can grow into it. The ceiling has purple fabric draped up there. The walls were a purple/gray color! Harry got a purple crib bed sheets, a chair, and a dresser with a mirror. He also put a changing table in there, and he went ahead and put all her clothes away. (Nursery picture on sidebar) I really did love Darcy’s room it was perfect.

I’ve been doing my best to try and at least be civil with Harry, but I find myself snapping at him all the time. I was pushing him farther and farther away, and I’m not sure I really want to push him away. I just couldn’t! The past month I have been hanging out with Zayn and Perrie a lot. Even if Perrie was busy I would hang out with Zayn. Zayn called me one day though and told me that we couldn’t hang out as much, because Harry was getting jealous and thought something was going on. Which was so far from the truth. When I would hang out with Zayn and Perrie I would talk to them about forgiving Harry. I guess from Harry’s point of view it did look weird, but he should know I wouldn’t start dating one of his best friends let alone band mate. Over the last couple weeks I have been just staying at home taking it easy and avoiding stress. Apparently at this point in my pregnancy stress can lead to early labor. I was not ready for Darcy to come into this world yet.

Harry’s POV

I was sitting in my movie room at my house just staring at the screen. I went with Allie to her last doctors appointment and the doctor said she couldn’t have any stress. So I was keeping my distance from her and not trying to getting her worked up. The only time I got to spend anytime with her was at meals and bedtime. I would cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then at bedtime when we would lay in bed and either read or watch TV. Allie didn’t really talk to me, but I didn’t care I just loved being next to her.

Zayn and Allie were hanging out a lot and it was making me uncomfortable so I asked Zayn not to hang out with her as much. I knew he wouldn’t get with Allie since he loved Perrie, but I still couldn’t help but feel jealous. I loved Allie with all my heart and I hated knowing she hated me.

The lads have been helping me put together a scrapbook of all the pictures of Allie and my relationship so far. We put pictures of Allie and I from the start of our relationship all the way to before our big fight. After that I proceeded to put Darcy’s ultrasound pictures in the scrapbook. I also printed a bunch of pictures from the baby shower in the book. I wanted Darcy to know how much her family loves her. If Allie and I never get back together I want Darcy to know how much she is loved by BOTH of her parents, and how much we loved each other. I don’t’ know if Allie will like this scrapbook, but I didn’t care I wanted Darcy to know the history of her parents. Kids always ask how their parents met and what not so I thought this was a good way of doing that. I was planning on showing it to Allie after Darcy is born, so she can help me keep it updated. Cause it will always be a baby book for Darcy as well. Confusing I know, but I think Darcy will love it.

Allie’s POV

It was getting late so I decided to head upstairs and change into my pajamas then go to bed. I heard Harry watching something in the movie room, so I poked my head in. I hear him sniffle…… He is crying?

“Harry?” I asked.

“Yy-eah?” he stuttered. Yup he was crying, but I knew why he was upset so I didn’t ask why.

“I’m going to go change into my pajamas then put a movie on in our room. I’m not feeling well so I’m just going to relax and try and go to sleep.” I said simply. Harry’s back was still to me, so I couldn’t see his face.

“Okay. Do you know what movie you are going to put in?” He asked.

“Um… no, but if you want to pick out a movie to put in you can.” I said. I had to admit I found I felt a lot more safer with him sleeping next to me. I could be a little paranoid sometimes, so him being next to me calmed me down enough to relax.

“Yeah! Why don’t you get changed and I will pick out a movie. Do you want some crackers and ginger ale to snack on during the movie?” He asked me. He knew that always made me feel better when I wasn’t feeling well.

“If you don’t mind that would be great.” I smiled. Harry nodded and got up and turned the TV off then walked out of the movie room. I went to our room and went to change.

After I changed I found Harry placing crackers and ginger ale on my nightstand.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Welcome. I put in love actually, since we haven’t seen it in a while.” Harry smirked. He would always make me watch this movie when he got to pick the movie. I didn’t always mind watching it, and since I haven’t seen it in a while I agreed.

“That’s fine.” I said getting into my side of the bed. Harry got in on his side and pressed play to start the movie.

I must have fallen asleep during the movie because I woke up to Harry rubbing my stomach and talking to Darcy. I kept my eyes closed and listened to what he was saying to her……

“Ya know I always wanted a little girl who I can spoil with kisses and presents. I will soon have you to do that with. Hopefully I will also have your mum as well. That is if she will ever forgive me.” Harry whispered. I let a tear fall out of my eye as I listened to him. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I winced and Harry noticed.

A/N:

So how many of you liked the nursery? It took me forever to pick one to be Darcy’s nursery. So many pictures to pick from :D

So it seems like Allie wants to forgive Harry so badly…

What do you think it will take for her to finally forgive him?

Harry was jealous of Zayn’s friendship with Allie……

What Harry said to Darcy (well Allie’s stomach) was pure cuteness don’t ya think?

Why did Allie all of a sudden have sharp pains in her stomach? She isn’t due for 2 weeks….

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Oh, I still have 19 chapters and then the epilogue until it’s officially done…. I think I will cry when I’m done writing this story. BUT….. After this story I will post my Zayn story :D That story wont be nearly as long as this story is…….. Probably be around 50 ish chapters :P

Don’t forget to VOTE as well

 I will hopefully be able to post the next chapter tonight, but it depends on how much i get written :D

Lot’s of love,

Allie<3