Chapter 103:

Allie’s POV

“Ready to become a mum?” He asked me.

“As ready as I can be.” I spoke. Harry smiled and kissed my forehead.

“You will be amazing.” Harry said.

“Okay Allie are you ready?” The doctor said. I nodded my head. It wasn’t like I had a choice at this point. God I hope I’m a good mom and I don’t mess up her life.

“Okay when I tell you I want you to push okay?” My doctor said. I nodded my head and grabbed Harry’s hand. I saw him smile when I grabbed his hand for support, but I didn’t call him out on it.

“Okay now PUSH!” the doctor said and I pushed.

After what felt like hours (only pushed for about 30 minutes, but it felt longer) I finally heard my little girl screaming her lungs out. I started crying when they put her on my chest. Darcy had a lot of hair on the top of her head. It was dark brown like my hair. I looked up from Darcy and I watched as Harry cut the umbilical cord. Then all of a sudden everything went black……. I heard people calling my name in the distance then felt what was probably Darcy being taken off my chest…….

Harry’s POV

“ALLIE?” I shouted as the nurses escorted Darcy and I out of the room. They took Darcy to the nursery to give Darcy her shots. My mum heard and saw me panicking and ran over to me as did everyone else.

“What is going on? What is wrong with Allie?” My mum asked concerned.

“I don’t know. I was cutting Darcy’s umbilical cord then Allie just passed out. She was fine, so I don’t understand why she passed out.” I said sobbing at this point.

“Ah baby the doctors are with Allie now. She will be fine.” My mum said as she hugged me.

“How was baby Darcy?” Gemma asked trying to take my attention off what was going on with Allie right now.

“She was perfect. She has a lot of dark brown hair and she is so tiny. They went to go weigh her and everything now, since Allie passed out. They needed everyone who didn’t need to be in there out of the room.” I said. The thought of my daughter made me smile, but thinking about Allie just took over my mind right now. I can’t lose her!

“Mr. Styles?” The doctor asked looking for me. I ran over to her.

“how is she? Is she okay” I rushed.

“She is fine. She was just exhausted and her body just shut down, since she needed sleep. So other then being exhausted she is perfectly okay. You can go in and see her now. She is still sleeping, but you can sit with her. The nurses will bring Darcy to the room when they are done giving her a bath and all that stuff.” The doctor smiled. I just gave her a big hug and said thank you a bunch of times. After I pulled away I went into Allie’s room and sat next to her and held and kissed her hand.

“I love you so much babe. Please don’t’ ever scare me like that again.” I said to her even though she was sleeping.

“I love you too.” Allie whispered and squeezed my hand a little. My eyes shot up to her face and saw a giant smile on her face. Her eyes were still closed…… I stood up and put my hands on both sides of her face and puller her into a kiss. Allie smiled into the kiss and kissed me back. Allie pulled back so our lips were still touching, but we weren’t kissing.

“I forgive you.” She whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

“I’m so sorry for everything and I’m so glad that you forgive me. I didn’t know how much longer I was going to be able to take you hating me.” I said honestly.