Chapter 116:

Allie’s POV

Harry and my wedding is in 2 days. I am SO stressed out. I was constantly dealing with another issue that come up. Something always seems to go wrong. I was praying to god that anything that will go wrong will go wrong before the wedding and not during or the day of.  Harry has been really patient with my moodiness, and me, which I was thankful for. Since i was stressed I was just irritated all the time. I was doing my best not to snap at him, but sometimes I couldn’t help it.

Darcy was getting so big she was 8 months already. I couldn’t believe my tiny newborn was now 8 months old. It still felt like yesterday that I gave birth to her.

“Allie Eleanor is here to take you to the flower shop.” Harry said coming into the kitchen. I was making myself a sandwich.

“Okay.” I said turning around with sandwich in hand. I stood up on my tippy toes and gave Harry a quick peck to his lips before I walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed my purse and house keys and then walked out to Eleanor’s car. She was waiting in the car, since there were paps and fans waiting at the gate (they have a gate you have to drive through in order to get to the Hallie driveway/house)

“How long have they been out there?” El asked as I got into the front passenger seat.

“For the last couple days. Probably wanting some inside scoop on the wedding. I wish they would leave though it’s getting so annoying.” I said. She pulled out of my driveway and then to the flower shop. It was about 25 minutes away from my house, so we put some music on to pass the time.

25 minutes later we arrived at the flower shop. I had already picked out the flowers and stuff. I was just going to make sure everything was right and looked okay.

“I hope they look okay.” I said.

“Why wouldn’t they be?” Eleanor asked.

“Because everything else seems to be going wrong some way or another.” I groaned.

“Awww love I’m sure the flowers will look great.” She smiled. I nodded my head and walked into the florist shop.

“Oh Allie how are you?” Maggie the florist said when we walked in. She was a really sweet older woman. I really liked her because she didn’t care who I was or who I marrying. It was a nice change!  

“Are you ready to see your flowers?” She asked me. I nodded my head.

“Yes I am.” I smiled.

“Okay they are over here.” Maggie said pointing over to the giant fridge area.

“Here they are.” She said. I sighed in relief when I saw that the flower looked great. The flower arrangements for the reception were beautiful. They had red, pink, peach, and white flowers in a really pretty modern vase.

“They look amazing! And you said they will still be alive and not wilted by the wedding?” I asked.

“Yes we treated the flowers with a certain chemical and then keeping them in here until you wedding will keep them alive.” Maggie smiled.

“See I told you they would look great. See you don’t need to be stressing out today.” Eleanor whispered into my ear. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

“We still have to check on the cake today, so if that looks good then I will not stress anymore today.” I whispered back.

“Whatever I’m sure it will look great.” She smirked.

“If I don’t see you Saturday Maggie I just want to thank you for everything. The flowers look great, and I know my bouquet will look just as amazing.” I smiled. I wasn’t getting my bouquet until Saturday.