Chapter 100:

Harry's POV

The baby shower has been nothing but fun so far. Yeah it was awkward with Allie and I not talking. Or should I say Allie not talking to me. Luckily she was pretending to be okay around me so nobody asked questions. After we took some family pictures and before we played games I noticed Allie breathing heavier. Her hands were shaking a lot, her foot was bouncing up and down slightly, and like I said her breathing got heavier. I asked her what was wrong, but she said she was fine. Not wanting to keep bugging her about it I let it go when she said she was fine. Even though I knew she wasn't. During all of the games she seemed better, but something still seemed off.

"Allie why don't you and Harry sit back down on the love seat and we will start handing you gifts to open." Anne smiled at Allie. Allie smiled and looked at me. She looked me in the eyes for a second before quickly looking away. I found myself all day just staring at her. She was glowing and looked beautiful she had me memorized.

Allie sat down next to me on the love seat.

"Will you please stop staring at me? You are making me feel uncomfortable." Allie whispered in my ear. I looked at her with sad eyes. Is this really what we have become? Allie used to LOVE when I would stare at her. She always said she felt safe knowing I was watching her. Now I'm making her feel uncomfortable. I don't even know what to say back to her to I just nod my head and swallow the lump in my throat that had formed.

Gemma came sat down next to Allie with a pad of paper and a pen. She was writing down who got us what, so we could write thank you notes.

"Okay why don't we do the big things first?" Madi smiled.

"Works for me." I smiled widely at her. Tyler brought over a giant box and set it in front of Allie and I. Allie and I started to unwrap the paper....

"That was one of our favorite things when Conner and Lily were a babies. It's great for when you travel and when you bring her home...since she will probably be staying in your guy's room at first. So now she has a bassinet to sleep in." Madi smiled. It was a white and cream-colored bassinet that was perfect for Darcy to use as a new born.

"Thank you so much. It's perfect!" Allie smiled.

"Yeah thank you. This will come in handy." I said.

Allie's POV

The amount of gifts Harry and I got for Darcy was amazing. We had amazing friends and families. We don't' even need to buy anything, which was nice. (A collage of gifts they got are on the sidebar)

Anne had bought Darcy an outfit that said 'My daddy rocks' and an onesie that said 'My heart belongs to daddy'. When I saw those I honestly just wanted to throw them to the floor and go to my room. I almost said out loud that he didn't even want this baby until recently, but I stopped myself. Harry could sense that I tensed up so he did the smart thing and grabbed another gift to open.

My anxiety never went away, but I was able to control it so I didn't go into a full on panic attack. I was just trying to control my breathing and try to keep my mind off of everything. It was working so far.

Everyone had left a few minutes ago except Harry and his parents and siblings. My back was hurting so I was just sitting down folding Darcy's new clothes and putting them in a box to go upstairs.

"Allie? Harry wanted me to tell you he wants to talk to you upstairs for a second." Gemma said. UGH! What did he want?

"Okay." I smiled. I got off the couch and made my way to the master bedroom.

"You wanted to talk to me." I snarled. It was just he and I so I didn't have to pretend I wasn't pissed at him.

"No I just wanted to let you know I drew up a bubbled bath for you. I figured your back and feet hurt. I also know you hate being center of attention so I figured you needed to relax." Harry said simply.

"Why do you care all of a sudden? You never once called or texted me while you were gone. Except that one." I snapped.

"There wasn't a minute that went by that I didn't think about you two." Harry said simply.

"Didn't seem like it. Thanks for the bath! I appreciate it." I said trying to smile at him.

"Welcome. I will be downstairs I guess if you need me." He said. As I walked into the bathroom I closed the door and dropped to the floor. My life is so messed up. No matter what I say or do I am always so freaking stressed. I stripped out of my clothes and got into the bathtub. I will give Harry 1 point for this bath. It was very thoughtful. I got into the tub and let the hot water take over my body, and I instantly relaxed. My back muscles let go of all of the tension they were holding.

Harry's POV

It was so frustrating trying to get Allie to forgive me. I knew that I was wrong to think she would just forgive me, but I wish she would forgive me. I miss her kisses, hugs, when she would run her fingers threw my hair, her home cooked meals, and I really miss our conversations. I missed EVERYTHING about Allie. God I hope that she forgives me at some point and I hope it's soon. Maybe I will get on her good side after I finish the nursery.

I walked downstairs and into the living room to help clean up.

"Haz are you okay? You seem sad." Mum said to me.

"Yeah I am fine I'm just really tired and stressed about becoming a dad soon." I lied. I mean I wasn't completely lying, but that wasn't why I was so down.

"Why don't you go take a nap and we will finish up cleaning." Mum said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. I will wake you up when dinner is ready." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said giving her a hug. I walked back upstairs and before I got into bed I heard Allie crying in the bathroom. I went over to the door and heard her saying something to herself, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in.

"Oh I didn't know it was you." Allie said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Everything, and no there isn't anything you can do so can you just leave." Allie snapped.

"Fine! I'm taking a nap, and my mum will come get us when dinner is ready. Just so you know." I said defeated.

"Okay." Allie said nicer this time. I walked out of the bathroom and took my shoes off and dived into bed. I need to get Allie back and I need to get her back soon. I hate knowing I was the reason behind those tears. I closed my eyes and put a pillow over the back on my head (I was laying face down in bed) and sighed and tried to fall asleep.

Allie's POV

I felt bad that I snapped at Harry again, but he shouldn't ask me what is wrong he knows he is the reason I'm crying. Why couldn't he have just apologized before he left for tour? All this could have been avoided, but no he didn't and my heart only broke more. He had a lot of pieces of my heart to put back together before I can forgive him.

A/N: Sorry for all the crazy-ness behind this change of book for the rest of the story. Hopefully you all will continue to read.

Please let me know what you all think of this chapter..........

LEave a comment and make sure to VOTE

Allie<3