Chapter 104:

Allie’s POV

Yesterday I gave birth to my baby girl, and she was perfect. I was very sore and exhausted but I was so happy that it didn’t matter. I was currently breastfeeding Darcy while Harry was passed out on the couch next to me. Harry hadn’t slept since we got to the hospital yesterday morning. I don’t even know when he fell asleep last night. So I was trying to be quite and not wake him up.

After Darcy was done eating I burped her and then just held her in my arms. Darcy was looking straight in my eyes and I just smiled. She had such gorgeous blue eyes….

“Hey can I come in?” Anne whispered from the door. I shook my head and put my finger in front of my lips and pointed to a sleeping Harry. She smiled and nodded.

“How are you feeling?” She asked.

“Extremely tired and sore, but beyond Happy.” I smiled. Anne nodded and smiled at me. She looked at her granddaughter and then to me.

“Here why don’t you hold her for a little my arms are starting to hurt.” I lied.

“Liar, but I don’t care I want to hold her.” She giggled quietly. I passed Darcy to her and just hope she didn’t start to cry! I was happy when she didn’t.

“Is she feeding okay?” she asked.

“Yeah she is. Thank god I can’t stand the smell of baby formula, but I would have dealt with it if I needed to.” I smiled.

“Yeah that smell is vile. I was beyond happy when Gemma and Harry took to breastfeeding. Speaking of how long has he been sleeping?” She asked.

“I honestly don’t know. I think I heard him up at some point in the middle of the night, but I don’t’ know what time that was.” I shrugged.

“He was so worried about you. The whole time you were in labor he was trying to remain calm for you, but he was so nervous. Then when you passed out after giving birth to this little one he panicked. He was so glad when he found out you were just exhausted.” Anne said.

“I’m glad I was in too much pain to realize that he was freaking out. That wouldn’t have helped me too much. He was keeping me from panicking, which is why I love him.” I said as I smiled at him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

“He loves you so much that I know he will do anything for you. I can’t wait for you to get married.” She smiled.

“One thing at a time ya?” I laughed.

“She looks so much like you and Harry.” She said. I just nodded and smiled.

“Where is my niece?” Louis says as he and Eleanor walked into my room.

“Sshhh.” Anne said.

“Sorry.” Louis said. Eleanor came over to me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Can I hold her?” Louis asked Anne. She nodded and handed him Darcy.

“She is so light and cute.” Louis said.

“What time are you getting home today?” Anne asked me.

“I get to leave in 4 hours. Why?” I asked.

“I will make sure you and Harry have lunch waiting for you at home and make sure any last minute things are put together.” Anne smiled as she kissed my forehead.

“Thank you so much.” I smiled. Anne walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Eleanor was sitting next to me in the hospital bed as Louis walked around the room with Darcy in his arms. Eleanor and I both took a picture of him.