Chapter 117:

Harry’s POV

Tonight was Allie’s and my wedding rehearsal. We also are having dinner with our bridal party. Allie was currently taking a nap with Darcy in our bed. Allie has been stressed out over the last minute wedding plans, so I forced her to take a nap to relax. Louis just left my house a few minutes ago. He picked up my wedding ring for Allie so he wanted to give it to me so he didn’t lose it. He might be my best man and trust him with my life, but I don’t trust him when it comes to the wedding ring. It’s better to be safe then sorry right?

After a half hour I decided to go take a nap with Allie and my daughter until we had to get up and get ready for the rehearsal and dinner.

After about 2 hours of sleep, I woke Allie up so she could start getting ready. Darcy was wide-awake, so took her into her room to play with her for a little. I knew it wouldn’t take me as long to get dressed as it would for Allie to. I just needed to throw on some nice clothes and brush my teeth. Allie had to get dressed, do her hair, do her make-up, and then brush her teeth. It’s way too much work to be a girl……

“Harry do you think this looks alright?” Allie asked me. (Dress on sidebar/ Sorry I don’t know how to describe the dress into words, so it’s easier if you just look at the picture)

“The front looks good, but spin around.” I told her. Really I just wanted to see her arse ;) She spun around slowly before facing me again.

“Well?” She asked.

“You look great.” I smiled. She turned around and went to walk back out of Darcy’s room, but before she left she looked at me.

“Don’t think I didn’t know you just wanted to look at my butt.” She winked.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I smirked at her.

“Yeah okay.” She said while rolling her eyes.

“IT LOOKS GOOD BY THE WAY!” I shouted at her as she left the doorway. I didn’t get a response, but I knew she rolled her eyes at me. Darcy pulled my hand to get my attention on her, since I wasn’t playing with her.

“Just like you mum always wanting my attention.” I joked.

“HEARD THAT!” Allie shouted. I just laughed and turned my attention to Darcy.

Allie’s POV

Harry has always been rather cheeky with his comments, so I knew he wanted to look at my butt and not the back of my dress. I never really did mind his cheekiness. It was just who he was. I just didn’t like it when he was cheeky with other girls. It took a long time for me to get used to girls flirting with him and throwing themselves at him ALL the time. Harry would always swear to me he wouldn’t cheat, and I believed him. But I would still be paranoid at times and get extremely jealous. There was one point in the first year of our relationship that I thought I would end things, because I couldn’t handle it anymore. But instead of just ending our relationship I talked to him about it and we worked through it. I never wanted to actually end things with him, but I didn’t know if I could handle the stress that comes with dating ‘The Harry Styles’. I’m so glad I didn’t end things or I wouldn’t have Darcy right now and I wouldn’t be marrying Harry in less then 48 hours. WOW I’m getting married in less then 48 hours. That is just crazy to me. When I was little I never thought about getting married and/or what my wedding would be like. I never really believed in Happily Ever Afters. Sure I loved watching romance movie whether they are Disney or Nicholas Sparks movies, but I never believed in that kind of love. That was until I met Harry! Yeah we have had our ups and downs, but I always believed somewhere in me that Harry and I are soul mates. Harry is the one person in my life that I can talk to about ANYTHING!

It All Started With A Tattoo Book 2 (2'nd book of Harry Styles FanFic Series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें